When Everyone Realizes Red Leader is Extremely Dangerous Because of Tom

After going through that event, Reggie and Jade were able to fill in a few holes of their mysterious Blue Leader. The Blue Section of the Red Army Base was given the rundown of what happens inside of the office that day in great detail.

Since then, the two leaders were back to their normal routine and not suffocating people with their presence during meetings anymore. There was still the trade of cursed words between them, but it didn't affect any of the soldiers in a negative way.

Now they were just strolling along with life at the base. That is until something happens of course.

+Red Army Base: With Tord+

Tord sat in the meeting room with his Generals and commanders for the second time this month to make sure none of them were doing anything stupid.

"Everyone, I have high expectations that none of you are making or doing anything stupid. I also hope you're following the plans the strategist have made for each and every one of you." He puts out bluntly to all of them with a bored yet serious look in his left eye.

One of the Generals shook her head. "Of course not Red Leader. I assure you that my section of troops are handling our battle area very well with the plans the strategist came up with." She assures her Leader with proud confidence.

Tord rolls his eye. "Victor, Daniel."

"Yes sir?" The two commanders say as they put their attention on him.

"How are the troops battling on the front lines in America and Russia?" He questions them as he folds his hands together.

"Well sir, the both of them are superpowers in this world. At this point on each side, we're at par with the both of them." Victor informs Tord as he looks through his files.

Daniel nods, "We also received word form the current commanders and Generals in America that England's military is helping them."

Tord hums as he glances to the side of the room. "What do you think Thomas?"

Tom had his back against the wall as he's taking notes on his new holopad Tord had given him a few weeks ago. He does look up from his spot, but he does hold out his fist to show him the middle finger.

"Go fuck yourself." Tom merely replies.

Tord only chuckles as his Generals and commanders wonder how this man can get away with doing anything.

"I need to head out. I need to ask my strategist department something." Tom says as he pushes himself off the wall to head to the door.

"Tell them to get along with my soldiers."

"No." The door hisses open and Tom walks out with a bored expression.

Tord blinks once or twice before putting attention back to the meeting. "General May, your report."

~Time Skip~

Around the afternoon when everyone was getting lunch, the alarm bells went off around the building. Red soldiers were quick on their feet to do protocol around the base.

"This is not a drill everyone. A War prisoner from the cells has escaped. I repeat, this is not a drill." The PA system came to life as a female soldier spoke through the mic.

Red Soldiers were searching around the base as the announcements continued.

"His name is Luis Randel- white man, red hair, with green eyes. He's about 5'10, be cautious, he is armed with a gun."

Blue Soldiers were running about too. They were looking around for Blue to make sure he wasn't caught up in the problematic situation with the armed prisoner.