💕Missing You | Tododeku

"When will you be coming back?" Deku inquired, his tone full of concern and sorrow.

There was a mission that certain heroes had to go on and Todoroki was one of them as well as a few of their other classmates. They've been gone for weeks now and Deku is scared out of his mind.

Whenever Todoroki had the chance, he'll FaceTime Deku on his laptop to check up on him. The fight was indeed brutal as he told him that people have been severely injured and they even lost some of their comrades.

Deku was cuddled up on one of the smooth chestnut sofa's with a black blanket around him. He was also using FaceTime on his laptop since his phone was dead.

"Midoriya...I don't certainly know when I'll be back, with the rate we're going in, I'll say about a few more weeks" His voice was a little vague due to the quality since there was a storm where Todoroki was but he still heard him clearly but hearing those words made Deku groan.

"You said that last time and this suspense is killing me! I need you home as soon as possible, I can't deal with you being gone for a few more weeks" At this moment, tears were streaming down Deku's pale skin.

"I really am sorry Midoriya. I want to be home with you as soon as possible so don't worry. Nothing bad won't happen to me if you're having those type of thoughts. Soon we'll be cuddled up on the couch binge watching our favorite cartoon,cooking and making it a disaster that we'll end up ordering a pizza, and sleeping together; warm under our blankets and hugging each other, never wanting to let go" Todoroki says as Deku couldn't hold back the rest of his tears that fell endlessly along his rosy pink cheeks.

Hearing Todoroki say all of that stuff made the green-haired male miss him more and he was becoming eager of his boyfriend's arrival to do all of the things he said. "You promise we'll do all of that stuff?" Deku asked with a raised brow.

Todoroki nodded. "Of course" He said. Suddenly his laptop screen began to froze and become drag. The screen was messing up and Todoroki's voice was cracking up.

"T-todoroki?" Before Deku could fix his laptop, his screen immediately shut off. Deku let out a small cry before sitting back on the sofa and covered his mouth. He was very anxious and prayed that his boyfriend was alright.

*~*~*~*~*

Deku had finished going grocery shopping and began to put the food away in the cabinets,fridge,and freezer but he kept out the ingredients for making a strawberry chocolate cake.

As he was preparing to bake the pastry, his phone rung and he saw that it was his ex boyfriend, Bakugou. He answered and held the phone up to his ear.

"Is there something you want?" Deku questioned curiously. "Of course otherwise I wouldn't be calling"

"Using that tone with me when you was on the phone for only ten seconds" Deku said rolling his eyes. "Now what do you want?"

"What I want...is to actually talk to you about Todoroki" He said as Deku froze in place before frowning even though Bakugou couldn't see. It's actually been two months since his last chat with Todoroki and Bakugou is trying to persuade him to move on, having a thought that Todoroki might be dead.

"He's all we ever talk about whenever you call me. I don't care what you say, I'm not going to move on from Todoroki" "but isn't it pointless to keep loving him even if he's confirmed dead?"

There was a moment of silence before Deku said "don't call me again" and hung up and placed his phone on the counter. He stared down at the ingredients and kitchen appliances needed for baking the pastry and saw drops of water hit against the counter.

"I'm...crying?" He said and wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his sweater. Why exactly am I baking a cake? He thought as he began to do the steps.

There's no special event coming up and he knew that if he was going to bake it, he sure enough won't eat it. I guess I'm baking a cake for my amusement?

When done doing all the steps, he placed the cake in the oven and set it on the appropriate temperature. While he waited, he decided to watch Todoroki and his favorite cartoon.

About an hour and a half passed and Deku went to check on the cake. He put on his oven mitt,took out the cake and set it on the counter. He grabbed the chocolate frosting and began to spread it around the whole cake while smearing it with a knife.

There was a knock on the door and Deku stopped what he was doing and walked over to the door. "Bakugou I swear to God if you're here then I'll-"

Deku opened the door and looked up seeing a familiar figure. White hair on the right,red on the left, and those beautiful heterochromia orbs: the most unique feature on his body.

Without saying a word, Deku jumped onto his boyfriend, clinging on tight to his clothing and began to sob. "Midoriya..." Todoroki says softly and began to stroke Deku's hair gently.

Deku broke apart from his boyfriend and looked up at him, Todoroki able to see the million of tears that were streaming down his cheeks. He caressed Deku's rosy pink cheek and smiled. "I missed you so much"

Deku tried to process the right words to say but instead gave another tight hug. Todoroki picked Deku up as the green-haired male wrapped his legs around Todoroki's waist and his arms around his neck.

Todoroki closed the door behind him and walked into the living room, placing Deku down on the couch. Todoroki sat down beside him and placed a soft peck on his cheek. Deku, on the other hand, leaned in and placed his lips onto Todoroki's.

Deku cupped his hands onto Todoroki's cheeks as Todoroki placed his arms around Deku's waist. Soft and low moans escaped both of their mouths and their bodies producing a great amount of warmth between them. Seconds later, Todoroki became a bit rough with the smaller man: biting and sucking discordantly on Deku's neck causing his moans to become louder and louder.

"T-Todoroki..." Deku moaned before pulling apart from his boyfriend with a trail of saliva coming from them. Both of them were blushing harder than ever and breathing heavily from the lack of oxygen they had from their make out session.

Deku remembered about the cake he was making, letting out a small "oh" and stood up from Todoroki, grabbed his hand and lead him to the kitchen. "I'm baking a cake, do you want to help me?"

"Of course" Todoroki said and began helping Deku finish the cake. While they was decorating the cake with strawberries and chocolate frosting, they played around with each other: placing chocolate frosting on each other's faces and feeding each other strawberries. Todoroki even had the guts to dip his finger in the chocolate frosting that was already spread on the cake and licked it receiving a playful smack from Deku.

When they was done, Todoroki meticulously cut two slices from the cake and placed them on plates. He gave Deku his plate and grabbed his before heading back over to the couch and binge watching their favorite cartoon. "You're a great baker" Todoroki said before kissing Deku's cheek.

Deku blushed and cuddled against Todoroki's shoulder, smiling uncontrollably while replying with a "Thank you".

"Want me to order pizza?" Todoroki asked as Deku nodded before saying "a better choice than cooking" making both of them laugh. When Todoroki was done placing an order for pepperoni pizza, Todoroki laid down on the couch while Deku laid on top of him.

"I love you Todoroki" Deku said before placing a kiss on his cheek and grasped one of his hands with Todoroki's. Very much