Chapter 4

It was morning and I started to do this 'stupid favor' the ghost asks me.

*Aissh.. Of all people... uh, scratch that, of all GHOSTS, she's the... how do I put this??*

He thought. Studying himself, he could feel somewhat, he's strange.

"Why do I even think of that idiot ghost?! She's a ghost!! A ghost..." he repeatedly reminded himself.

He's afraid a strange feeling he doesn't like to entertain rose from with in him.

*It's way too early ... and she's a ghost..* he reminded again.

After few moments of digging inside the cave, he look around.

"Aissh, jinjja! These idiot ghost appearing and disappearing in my sight..." he mumbled and went out.

He saw the girl outside the cave, lying or rather sleeping on the ground.

"Yah!" he called out. The girl stired to wake up.

"Oh?? What now??" she calmly ask after stretching.

"Don't 'what now' me!" he snapped.

"Hey, what's your problem??" the girl shout back.

*Great! And now I'm having an argument with a ghost.* he mockingly thought.

"You aks me a favor to dig inside the cave and I really thought you're going to help me... And look what I see..." he sneered.

"Oh, sorry.." she softened. "Mianhe~~" she cooed using her aegyos.

Baekhyun didn't even react and just stare at her blankly.

"Okay, no choice...." the girl turn around.

"OH! Wait, wait.. I get it... Accepted.." he immediately grab the girl's arm. He already know what she will do.

The girl laughed, "You're so funny!!" she pointed.

"Wae?" he ask innocently.

"Aigoo~~" the girl clutch her stomach. "Oh, you're tired right?? It has been 2 days... I mean, you've been here with me since yesterday..."

"Oh, yeah right.. I just found this place interesting and so... And also, I promised to help you right?" he smiled.

She smiled back, he don't know but that smile make his heart flutter.

*What the?? Why am I feeling this way? As if I'm a girl? Urgh!* he mentally scold himself.

"Let's go!" the girl drag him and went to some place.

"Cool~~" he blurt out. Indeed, it was cool.

They were now standing in front of a wide lake.

"How did you find this??" he amazingly asked.

"Pfft-- I've been here many years right?" she amusingly replied.

Silence then took over. They just enjoyed staring at the lake, the beautiful sight of the lake.

"Ah, I remember, we've been hanging around yet I still don't know your name.." he broke the ice first.

"Oh, I forgot... I'm Mi Nyu.." she responded. She turn to him and flashed a tender smile.

Baekhyun stared at her smiling face. *It doesn't take forever to like a person right?* he thought.