Chapter 6 FINALE~

"Hey, why are you so silent??" Mi Nyu interrupted him.

"E-eh? Oh, mian.. I was just thinking of something..." he said and avoided eye contact with her.

He went back later that day.

"Oh, hyung? Gwenchana??" Chanyeol ask him as he went inside.

"Huh?" he said absent-mindedly.

"Your face is pale... What happened?" he worriedly held him when he felt his weak.

"Oh it's nothing.. I'll just go in the room.." he weakly and softly said.

The others let him be. Though they were puzzled to see him everyday he went to the woods.

What's in the woods that he wants to go bakc there everyday?

And day by day, he's growing pale and weak. without himself able to notice.

"Hyung.. We have to let Baekhyun hyung stay tomorrow.. He's pale and something might happen to him if he will come back there..."

And they agreed to that.

The next morning, as usual, Baekhyun got up to go the woods.

"Yah! No going out for today..." Suho acts the leader side of him.

"Whatever... As if somehting's going to happen to me, I always came back safe and sound." he snortled.

"Yeah, safe and sound but you're becoming weak day by day. You didn't even notice that??" he snapped back.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and went on.

The others let it slide this time.

"Mi Nyu-ah!" he called out as soon as he arrives.

Mi Nyu then showed up smiling but then it faded seeing him so weak and pale.

"Yah! Are you nuts?!" she scolded.

"You're going weak and still you came back here?!" she continued.

"I don't want you to go away... Please.." he weakly begged.

He held the stone to her.

"I had already found this yesterday and I decided to keep this just to make you stay."

"You know I can't do that..." she cried.

"And seeing you now, I had already make a wish..."

Baekhyun look at her, he was now crying.

"Please... Don't do this..."

"You said back then right? That you'll do whatever you can to make me happy. And this makes me happy."

"Please.." he sobbed.

"Baekhyun~ah, you know I had grown to like you since that day you got lost... And all I wanted to see from you is your smiling face."

She smiled sadly then continued, "Seeing you smile completes me so that's my wish. Grant it for me, do it for me... And I'll be happy..."

She held her arms towards him, Baekhyun sadly reach for them even though he can't touch them.

"So, smile... Smile and I'll be happy..." she smiled as tears keep falling.

She was now slowly fading away.

"Okay... Don't forget this before you go Mi Nyu... Saranghae..." he said the flashed a smile.

Mi Nyu grab her ribbon from her hair and then give it to him.

"Remembrance..." she mumbled. "Saranghae..." she added before she finally fades.

Baekhyun look up the sky then cried out loud.

After calming himself, he clutch the ribbon in his hands.

Turn around, and decided to to go on with his life.

"What a nice experience this summer is for me... Love, I've finally meet, or so I thought."

Live life to the fullest, never regret what happened in the past, instead treasure it.

*Mi Nyu.... nice name, and I'll never forget that...*

He thought, he walked back to the house as a tear fall down and he flashed a smile with it.

Thanks...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

END!! aigoo >< I keep on writing even though i got only few readers or even worst, NONE... XD

btw, this is the END .. so?? let's meet again to my next story ^^