Chapter. T H I R T Y F I V E

Flynn Vasilios P

Flynn Vasilios P.O.V

I tried to fixed my bow tie as I walked into the bedroom where Jill was changing. When I entered the room my eyes almost fell out of there sockets.

My pudding look like an angel.

She stood in front of the mirror, applying mascara to her lashes. The dress she was wearing accentuated her curves and brought out her pretty blue-green eyes. She looked so pretty I don't think i'll be able to take my eyes off her tonight.

"You look gorgeous." I walked up to her and place a kiss on her temple. She still felt like a dream to me. I can't believe I have her in my arms after so many years and I'm definitely not planning on letting her go.

Not now.

Not ever.

"Thanks Vasilios, you look handsome too." She turned around and placed a kiss on my lips. She then giggled and wiped the lipstick stain off my lips. "Mmh, I see you wore the outfit I picked out for you."

I smiled and looked down at my outfit.It was a white cotton shirt with blue vest and jeans. "Of course, You're my girlfriend soon to be wife. I should obey you."

Her eyes widened and her smile turned into a scowl. "Don't make jokes like that."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Soon to be wife. It feels like you're proposing." She turned around and reapplied her lipstick.

"What if I'm not." I watch her reaction through the mirror.

"Then it should be better than this. I know you can do better than this." She winked at me and walked out of the bedroom. "I will see you downstairs, darling."

My heart skipped a beat when she said the last part. This is the first time she called me anything else than Vasilios. It was damn time for a change.

I watch her walking out of the room. Her hips swaying from left to right at each step she took. She was the kind of girl I could only dream about.

Sweet, nice, caring, and loving. And a little bit of freakiness.

She was everything I need and so much more. Jill deserved the world and I'm ready to give her that. She was an angel that brought the good out in me.

I walked into the walk-in closet and squatted down to open the secret drawer behind the mirror. Jill didn't know this drawer exist. Lucky me, because I ran out of ideas where to hide this.

I stared at the red velvet box. It was in this drawer for almost a month now and I could not wait to see it on Jill.

But I was not going to give it to her yet. I needed the perfect moment for this.

I placed the box back in the drawer and sighed heavily. I was already so nervous and it was not even happening yet. I closed the door of the walk-in closet and headed downstairs to help Jill with dinner.