EVERY FEATURE

CARL'S P.O.V:

I laid on the bed next to my beautiful girlfriend Y/N. She was to focused on her book to notice that I was staring at her admiring every feature of her perfect face. Her beautiful sparkling Y/E/C eyes focusing on each word. The way her lips moved ever so slightly to the paragraphs on the page. The way her hair sat, she kept pushing back a piece of Y/C/H hair that fell on her face pushing it behind her ear so she had a better look at the book. The way her lips curved up when she read a happy romantic part, and the way her eyes would get glossy at the more sentimental parts.

"Why are you staring at me," She said quietly not taking her eyes off the book.

"How did you..." I asked.

"Just because I'm reading doesn't mean I can't feel your eye burning into my skin as you stare at me intently," She said.

"Sorry" I chuckled. "I was just admiring everything about you" I grinned. She put down her book laying it upside down on her lap making sure to not lose her page.

"Why," She asked.

"Because you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I love you," I said kissing her on her soft lips.

"You're just a helpless romantic aren't you" She smiled.

"Can't help it if I love you" I smiled placing my hand on her cheek and pulling her in kissing her passionately.

"I love you too," She said calmly.

I chuckled and let my hand drop off her face and down to her hand where we intertwined our fingers and went back to reading our book.

A couple minutes later our hands were still intertwined as we sat close together her head resting on my shoulder as she continued to read. A soft knock was heard from the other side of the door and I saw Maggie and Michonne enter.

"Aren't you guys just the cutest" Maggie said.

"You two really are," Michonne said looking at our hands.

"Shut up" I chuckled throwing a pillow at Michonne but she blocked it throwing it back at me.

"We will leave you two alone then," Maggie said closing the door.

"No funny business thou" Michnne yelled.

"Ya ya" Y/N shouted back in a sarcastic tone.

"I mean it" Michonne yelled. She looked at me a smiled placing a soft kiss on my lips before placing her head back on my shoulder and we continued to read.