Terrance

Y/N Had made it to her apartment, ready to see the photographs of the beautiful day she took. Her pastel F/C, pastel walls glistened against the reflection of the street lights through the windows. She played her photos on her desk, she was excited to see them all. She looked at a few of the store shops, random people enjoying their day and then she saw the ones of the boy from the park. His gentle gaze into the fountain made her heart flutter.

"I wonder what his name is..." She thought.

She looked at the photo a bit. Wishing she mustered up the courage to introduce herself. She threw the photo on the desk and laid onto her bed, she sunk into the whit comforter. She kicked her shoes off and stared into her slowly spinning ceiling fan.

From outside her apartment it began to rain, and staring into her window was the same boy from before, he had followed her home. hoping he could come up with an excuse to stop her, but he never did.

"I could always watch her from afar." He thought. He pulled out the photo she gave him again, shielding it from the rain. His eyes softened, knowing that he was holding the same thing she had held only a few hours ago, he closed his eyes, trying to remember her sweet, beautiful voice again. He could listen to it all day, he looked back up at the window, shoving the photo into his pocket, only to see the blinds had been shut. He waited a bit longer but realized nothing would change from him standing here, so he left.

Y/N had just finished her bath and gotten dressed, she got comfortable in her bed and switched off her lamp, she then flickered on a small nightlight that lit up the ceiling with stars, she then slowly drifted to sleep.

***

Y/N Woke up bright and early the next morning, she opened the curtains and got ready for her day, she began eating her favorite, french toast. Little did she know that outside, in a tree, only a few feet away from her window was the same boy from earlier.

"I wonder what she does during the day..." He muttered to himself, inching closer, towards the edge of the branch he had wrapped himself around. He stared at her lips, he licked his, fantasizing about placing his against her's. He inched closer, hoping he could see better. He watched her pull her hair out of her face, he gasped at the beauty of her face. It was even better then he had remembered. "No, I need to play it cool, I have to find some excuse to talk to her again, then I have to act uninterested, I can't look desperate in front of her."

Y/N's phone then ringed, she picked it up hastily, The boy inched even closer, hoping he could hear a snippet of her voice, until he fell off the branch. Y/N was startled at the sudden sound of a crash outside of her apartment. She said goodbye to her friend on the phone and went to investigate. She was surprised to find the boy lying on the ground, groaning in pain.

"I-it's you..." She stuttered, rushing to his aid.

He backed away as fast as he could, "N-no, I'm fine don't worry..."

She ignored what she said and helped him up. "What are you doing here?"

"I-I was trying to get onto the roof of the building next-door, I clean up there, I had no idea you lived so close." He said, coughing up a storm.

"are you sure your'e ok?" Y/N asked, putting her hand on his back.

He treasured that slight bit of touch,and tried to hide his pure enjoyment from the touch of her fingertips. "yup, I promise."

"O-oh well ok then, goodbye." Y/N began to walk away, heading for work, until the boy called out to her.

"Hey! would you like to grab some coffee? My name is Terrance."