Six

"I can't believe it's over," Chaeyoung said, slamming her hands flat on the table. Lisa quickly looked around and gave apologizing smiles to scowling people.

"Chaeng, we're in the library. And it's not over. We still have microbiology tomorrow," Lisa warned her.

"Yeah but it's the last one. I swear this was the longest week in history," Chaeyoung yawned. "And that boy's checking you out again."

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"He's not checking me out, he's checking you out. I've seen him before and we didn't even make eye contact then."

"Really?" her friend said, stretching her arms with a frown. "Well he's cute."

"Okay," Lisa said, closing her book. "I'm gonna leave you with your cute boy and go home to study because I have no fucking clue about what this is saying."

She started to gather her things, smiling at her best friend. Chaeyoung woke up from her trance.

"What? No, don't leave me!"

"I can't afford to be distracted now Chaeng, you know how I hate microbiology," Lisa sighed, her books were made to a stack.

"Okay okay. We'll go home. I can't study here while he's looking at me now that I know he's looking at me."

Lisa laughed silently and they got up, walking to the door. New students eagerly filled their seats.

"I'm going to be a nice roommate and prepare you a huge cup of coffee," Chaeng sang beside Lisa when they exited the faculty. Lisa laughed as they started to walk towards the parking lot.

"And also I'm going to give you cooki - would you look at that," Chaeyoung stopped, frozen on her spot.

Lisa followed her gaze and saw a boy's back. He was wearing a short brown coat; a grey turtleneck sweater was showing from its collar, black skinny jeans which enveloped his round and firm ass deliciously and he had timberlands with the same colour as his coat. He was holding a black paper bag. But the most important thing was that he had cotton candy pink hair.

"What a fine ass," Chaeyoung let out a low whistle.

"What's he doing here," Lisa murmured, starting to walk towards him.

"Do you know him?" her friend asked, suddenly interested.

"Yeah, he's the locker room guy," Lisa murmured again.

"Damn Lisa, good job," Chaeng whistled again, stopping. She extended her hand, "Okay then I'll wait in the car."

Lisa gave her the key and turned to Jimin again. It looked like he heard her approaching because he turned around, a smile in his lips. Lisa gave him a questioning look.