Kirishima vs Kaminari

The second round went under way with both Kaminari and Kirishima charged at each other trading blows for a good minute seeing them warming up a little bit.

(Y/N)'s POV:

The two of them stopped after the exchanging of blows seeing them smile makes me feel that they are having fun instead of giving everything they got. "Hey focus you two, there's no having fun when it comes to the real thing." I said as Kaminari let out a chuckle. "Don't be so serious (Y/N), we're just getting started." he said as Kirishima nodded in agreement as I just sighed and watched the fight, waiting for their next move.

Kaminari smirked and sparks starts to show. "Get ready Kirishima!" he yelled as he let out a surge of electricity throughout the field, making its way to Kirishima. "You know it won't work on me right." he said as he dash right through it, not even feeling the pain that is inflicting him right now. He smirked and punched Kaminari on his face, knocking him down for a bit.

"Give it up Kaminari, you know that you're not gonna win against my quirk." he said as Kaminari stands up looking at him. "I'm just getting started Kirishima." he said as he throws another punch hitting Kirishima in the face, but he didn't budge at all.

The two of them traded blows again seeing Kirishima got the upper hand, since he got a hardening quirk although its only limited to a number of hits Kirishima can endure. On the other hand, Kaminari has a fairly unique quirk, him manipulating electricity can be very useful, well, if you count him as a human stun gun then its all right, but the downside of this is if he used his quirk more, it will result into frying his brain making him feel dumb for a couple of minutes and that can't be good.

Minutes in as the two of them traded blows, Kaminari fell down, his face is all beaten up but he didn't care he has only one thing in his mind right now and that is to win. He took a deep breath as he charged his fist with electricity, getting ready to trade blows with the red head.

Each punch Kaminari throws at Kirishima always finds its mark, while Kirishima is throwing blanks at him. He smirked at Kirishima knowing that sooner or later his quirk will subside any minute, but he was wrong. "Red Counter!" he yelled as he delivered a strong punch hitting Kaminari across the face, as he flew a good feet away from him.

Kirishima sighed in relief as he falls down on the ground, panting a little bit as fatigue starts to make its way to him. He looked up at us and pants a bit. "Where's the robot? I'm itching to end this." he said as I sighed for a bit, flicking a switch as the robot starts to rise on the platform.

"5 minutes." I said simply as he nodded knowing what that means, he took his time to rest as I noticed Kaminari isn't moving still. 'Maybe that punch went a little hard in his noggin.' I thought as the robot was about to finish its preparations.

The robot made some noises as it was finished its preparation and slowly making its way to Kirishima. I saw him stood up and cracked his neck. "Alright lets do this!" he yelled as he was about to attack until I spoke to the mic. "Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you that you only have 10 minutes to defeat it before it explodes." I said as the class looked at me with a surprised look.

"Have you lost your mind!" Mineta and Iida said in unison as I looked at them calmly. "One I haven't and two this is just a test to see how fast can the two defeat and probably dismantle the robot." I said as I ignore the two of them and focused on the fight while activating a countdown timer from the walls outside.

Kirishima saw the timer as he groan a little bit. "Seriously?" he said in disbelief as he started to attack the robot. Minutes in and he is having a hard time breaking the robot, he did get hit occasionally but how long can he keep his quirk up before reaching its limits.

I look over Kaminari as he started to regain his consciousness, getting up from the impact of the punch he got from Kirishima. He stood up and shakes his head a little. "What happened?" he asked himself as he looks up and sees the timer with 8 minutes remaining. "What's going on?" he asked again as he looks over and sees a robot fighting his friend.

And then he remembered what happened to him, as he was fighting Kirishima, the red head threw a strong punch on his face, sending him flying a good feet away from Kirishima. He sighed as he dusted himself off and runs to his friend to help him seeing he already knew what's happening.

With only 7 minutes remaining Kirishima is beyond frustrated at his fight, as if the robot knew what his next move is. 'This robot is programmed to see the person's next move, its only downside is that the robot can predict only one person at a time. If their is another person in the room, it will choose the only person who it has been encountered by it.' I thought as I watched Kaminari run towards them.

Kirishima is staggering to get up as he was knocked down by the robot, his quirk already reaching its limits seeing a visible crack on it. "Damn it!" he said as he looks at the timer with only 2 minutes remaining. "Guess this is it for me." he said as the robot gets ready to punch Kirishima to his doom until a spark of electricity made its way to the robot.

"Hey ugly right here!" Kaminari yelled as the robot turned to look at him and without any second thoughts the robot charged at Kaminari. Seeing that the robot is after his friend, Kirishima found this as a chance as he gets up and dashed straightforward to the robot.

Meanwhile Kaminari is dodging everything the robot is throwing at him, basically the robot is throwing blanks. He saw Kirishima heading straight forward as he gets ready to end this. He charged his electricity and amped his wattage point to the maximum as Kirishima jumped up knowing what's going to happen. "Indiscriminate Discharge 1,300,000 Volts!" he yelled as electricity surged out off him making the robot's circuits fried making it unable to move as he deactivates it. "Red Gauntlet!" Kirishima yelled as he landed the punch, making the robot fall into pieces as he landed down beside Kaminari.

Kirishima pants as he looked at the timer seeing that they have 30 seconds to spare after that attack. "We did it Kaminari." he said as he looks at Kaminari only to see him having his thumbs up and making a back and forth motion. "Geez, you maxed it out again didn't you." he said as he pushes him back towards us.

Upon returning, he sat Kaminari down to rest as he walks towards me with a smug look plastered his face. "So, how did we do?" he said casually not affected of what he just did to Kaminari earlier. "Well, despite that I made you battle each other you did well on that part as for the robot, Kaminari takes the praise for it. Frying its circuits is a wise decision to make dismantling the bomb as well, even though he didn't really realize or will remember it later on. Other than that you're fine." I said as he nodded and went to his bestfriend's side.

"All right next match." I said as pressed the button and the computer randomized its next battle. Couple of minutes later the results are in. "The next round will be..." I said as the class waits for the announcement.

"Tenya Iida versus Katsuki Bakugo."