51: Instagram

@CeceRose – So, tonight's the night that @ClaireHolt and the Originals crew are leaving TVD for good

@CeceRoseSo, tonight's the night that @ClaireHolt and the Originals crew are leaving TVD for good. I have known this girl since we starred in H2O together when I was 14. That was 11, nearly 12 years ago and this is still my best friend in the entire world. Sorry for the foetus photos Claire but they need to be shared! I'm sad that I won't be seeing her every day like I have since I joined the cast of TVD nearly a year ago (MAN does time travel fast!) but I am so excited for her, and for this journey that she is about to start. I love you more than words ClaireBear and I am so excited to watch you do your thing on the Originals and continue to bring life to Rebekah, clearly the best Original. And when you want to come back and visit, my spare room is always made up for you. Eternally. Forever.

802,365 likes

@ClaireHolt:

@CeceRose I can't believe you made me cry! I love you so so so much Cece, and I know for sure that we're gonna work together again. Even if we have to write and produce something ourselves. You're my favourite person in the world and the best friend anyone could ask for. #Eternally #Forever

@Paulvedere:

@ClaireHolt She cried the whole way through writing that post

@LauraAshTVD:

No, I'm not crying, you're crying!

@TVDGirlsAllDay:

Are those old H2O pictures I see?

@AmeliaLovesDamon:

Look how young they are! That's so cute!

@JennyFrmTVDBlok:

Best friend goals. Seriously, everyone needs to find a best friend like these two have in each other.

@OriginalsBae:

Am I the only one that really doesn't want the Originals to leave?

@LisaKlausGrl:

@OriginalsBae You're definitely not the only one! I kind of want the whole cast to just work together forever.

@MontannaOriginals:

This is so lovely. It's nice to see a friendship that withstands the test of time. It's clear that these two will be besties for life!

@BekahMikael:

I can't believe they've known each other for so long! I love the fact that after all this time, not only are they still best friends, but they still work together.

@JessieTVD:

No I'm not crying, you're crying! Can the Originals just stay please??

@NatashaMattyBlue:

#GoodLuckOriginals #GoodLuckClaire