Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Lilian's POV

I was now back outside with Kody. I let him play with my long blonde hair. I smiled and giggled a little. "I'm hungry mommy." Kody said softy

I nodded and got up. I took his hand and walked to the cafeteria. I saw Carl in there talking to my brother. I took Kody over and sat him down.

I grabbed a granola bar and some crackers. I sat down and watched as he ate. He then fell asleep on my lap. I smiled and took him to our cell.

I laid him down and kissed his forehead softly. I tucked him in and smiled. I had dad watch over him. I went outside and fed the pigs.

I went over to the fence with the walkers. I started stabbing walkers. I felt someone come up behind me. Carl.

"Lilian can we talk. Please?" He asked. He sounded depressed and sad. A part of me wanted to reach out and grab him but the other part of me wanted to kill his cheating ass.

I looked down and nodded slowly. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked softly. I looks up at him. His eyes were puffy and red. He had been crying.

"About Britney and us." When he said her name I whimpered a little. I slowly nodded my head.

I followed him to a watch tower. I sat across from him. He looked down at his bloody hands. "When Britney came I kinda had a crush on her. She liked me also. When I went to tell her I wanted to be with you she just started kissing me. I wanted to pull apart but I couldn't. She wouldn't let me." He said as a tear fell from his crystal blue eyes.

I looked at him. "I can forgive but I can't forget. I forgive you but you still have to gain my full trust. Also gain kodys trust." I told him quietly. I heard someone come up. Britney.

"Carl what the hell are yo...-" she said but stopped once she saw me. She glared at me. "You. You made him come up here and make him try to get you back." She said coldly.

I then stood up my hand in fists. "Actually I brung her up. I told her the truth. Britney I love lilian before I even met you. We were married and had a wonderful son. But when you came you crashed my marriage. I want my life to be back to the way they used to be with lilian." Carl said.

My hands released from it's fists form. A small smile crept onto my face for once. Britney looked pissed. She grabbed a knife and went over to me.

The knife went into my collarbone. The last thing I remember was the screams of Carls voice.

___________________________

A/N: so I changed my cover photo and Lilian's face claim.