Part 15

(Unedited)

Bts pov

It was a peaceful evening for the bangtan boys as they were all doing their normal routine.

Where Namjon and Hobi were cleaning all the weapons for their next mission, Jin cooking dinner for the boys.

But for the two maknaes, they were doing something not so normal. They were actually doing their ASSIGNMENTS for the first time their brains to the fullest.

Well to be honest they were doing all this hardwork to impress their baby boy.

"All done!!!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted in unison and grinned at their neatly completed assignment.

"Our baby will be so impressed." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Yep our babyboo will be
hehehhe." Jimin repeated and smiled foolishly.🤓🤓

"Boys dinner is ready!!!" Jin shouted.

Both the maknaes grinned and ran to the dining room while tripping into invisible objects.

"Slow down Punks!!!" Jin screamed.

"Hyungggggg when are we gonna eatttttt...I am starving." Jungkook whined as he eyed the delicious food set up on the table.

"When Yoongi is back home." Jin said.

"Where the heck is hyung?" Hobi said and huffed.

When suddenly silence was was disturbed by the loud doorbell.
"Yes!! It must be hyung." Jungkook shouted as he ran to open the front door.

But soon stopped at the opened door when he was met by a blood covered Yoongi.

"H-hyung w-what happen-ed?" Jungkook stuttered gaining everyone attention as they all rushed to the front door.

"Yoongi what happened? Where are you hurt? Baby, cmon tell your hyung." Jin said as he approached his blood covered dongsaeng.

"Hyung stop. I am not hurt anywhere. The blood is not mine." Yoongi said with no emotions as he dragged a small almost lifeless body inside the house making everyone stop in their places.

As soon as they saw the body they knew who it was.

Their Taehyung!

"H-hyung you didn't.." Jungkook said with anger and gave a hardcore punch to his beloved Yoongi hyung making Yoongi stumble back a little.

"Hyung how can you hurt our Taehyung? You just can't take everything by force and beating. We already promised each other we will not get Taehyung involve in this!!" Exclaimed Jimin as he stepped up and glared at Yoongi with anger and hatred?

"Well if you were me you would've done the same thing." Yoongi said and stared at the two maknae.

"No, that's the difference between you and us.We would have never ever hurt Taehyung just to get love in return!" Jungkook said with his head held high and enormous confidence.

But the very next sentence from Yoongi's made the his confidence and heart shatter into pieces.

"You know what. The so called boy you love so much, is a nothing but a filthy bitch. Your beloved Taehyung is a member of EXO."

"Now tell me do you still love him?"

To be continued......
____________________

Hiiii guys

I am so sorry for the long wait. And sorry for a not so long chapter.🙈

I know i have been a really bad author and not updated this book for like a month.

But i promise you i will try to update this book more.

I also have a new book in my empty mind but i am not sure if i should publish it or not

I also have a new book in my empty mind but i am not sure if i should publish it or not.🙄🙄

Want me to publish the plot?
No, okay!😅😅

Okay guys see you soon!

Byeee!!!!

I purple you!!💜💜

Fighting!!