⚠2.8⚠

jisoo smiled as she kept her eyes on her reflection

jisoo smiled as she kept her eyes on her reflection. currently in front of the mirror,she was fixing her makeup.

why would you ask?

kim jisoo was going out on a date.

and no,it wasn't with jennie.

she had met this girl on instagram not long ago since they had a mutual friend.

she was an instagram model and was single.

her name was kim mina.

she had girls and even guys lining up for her,but yet she chose someone as simple as jisoo, who works in a flower shop.

walking out of her house and heading over to the café they were going to meet at,butterflies made her way into her stomach.

she felt nervous.what if this girl didn't like her?

she wanted everything to go well.she prayed that it would go well.jisoo couldn't deal with another heartbreak. if this mina girl gave her a bad vibe,she would just easily stop seeing her.it wasn't that hard,was it?

the moment she walked in the café, she could smell the strong smell of coffee,spreading throughout the whole café. scanning around the hexagonal room,her eyes landed on a young beautiful female,who was sitting on her own near a table next to the window.

she had curly blonde dyed hair and beautiful blue eyes,which jisoo assumed were contact lenses. slowly approaching the table,she saw how the female slowly stood up,revealing her simple white shirt with red stripes which was tucked underneath a jean skirt.

"you're kim jisoo,right?"she asked with a sweet smile,her dimples showing.