chapter 12

"Missed me puppy?"

Jungkook stared at the smirking male with fear and horror. His eyes were already turning red with tears.

"H-hyung-

Before he could respond, he was roughly pushed back inside the house by taehyung and the older harshly slammed the door shut.

He smirked as he neared the younger with a wicked grin.

"So were you hurt by yesterday?" He asked in a teasing tone and jungkook didn't answer back, just trembling in fear. He was too scared to say anything because the older always gets angry when he talks.

"You deserve it anyway. Thats how the real world works jungkook." He said and walked closer but jungkook backed away quickly which he noticed. And his smirking face turned pale and cold.

His eyes turned dark, burning with anger and a tint of pain.

"Oh.. are you scared of me now?" He scoffed and asked with a fake smile and jungkook just stared at him silently. His tears were already falling down. V's face turned even more scarier as his glare pierced through jungkook like knives.

"ANSWER ME!" he roared, swaying his right hand and hitting the vase beside him. The younger flinched as the glass crashed on the floor. His fear was increasing even more.

The irritated older walked over to him and grabbed the younger by his arms harshly. Jungkook hissed in pain as taehyung held his arms tightly.

"TELL ME! ARE YOU SCARED OF ME NOW?" he asked or more like growled like a pyscho scaring the child.

"P-please l-let go-

"Do you hate me jungkook?"

Taehyung asked again in a low hoarse voice. Jungkook stopped in his moments to observe something on the older's eyes. The lust and anger was covering it but he could see behind it. There was pain and torture. His eyes was worn out and lifeless.

Taehyung's loud growls and shouts were blur to him as he only focused on taehyung's eyes. And he realised something.

"This is not who he is..."

"ARE YOU DEAF?!?!" taehyung shook the younger by his arms agressively, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Before jungkook could answer he was pushed against the wall harshly and caged inside by the older.

"Hyung stop." For the first time he spoke without stuttering and stared into the older's eyes with his red teary ones.

"Who are you to stop me?!" The older retorted back and pinned his shoulders more tightly bringing stinging pain to jungkook.

"T-this is not who you are hyung. Please stop." The brown haired male said softly and stared at him with pleading eyes. Taehyung scoffed at his words and gave him a mocking look.

"Who do you think i am?" He asked with a devious smirk. Jungkook let out a deep breath for what he is going to do. He will probably get killed by taehyung for doing this but he has to try somehow. Crying and pleading won't stop the elder.

He quickly moved forward and tiptoed to the nearest height of taehyung. The older froze as he felt the younger's breath hitting his chin and his soft forehead on his own one. Jungkook cupped the older's cheeks and stared into him deeply.

"This is not you hyung. Please stop." He whispered and smiled weakly. While taehyung just stared at his godly face in close up view.

"You are not okay... please don't harm yourself." He said which confused taehyung because the one he was causing harm to was jungkook and not himself.