my heart faster than my head

0:38am

Mina's POV

As I quickly open mine, I find his black eyes staring at me in awe. While my heart was heavily beating against my chest, I hold my breath before gasping, ready to get up from his bed. I should not have done that. I definitely should not have done that. Shit.

Me: "Oh my- I'm sorry I should not have-" I quickly bow to him. He just looks at me, dazzled, before I run out of his room. "Good night!" I shut the door. Mina, what the hell has driven you?!

I grab my purse in order to prepare myself. What should I do? Leave? I'm still wearing the clothes he gave me. At least something positive to stick with. He said he did not want me to sleep on the couch...should I ask Jungkook then? I mean, he offered to sleep on the couch so I can hop in his bed. Ahhhhh shiit.

"Hey, what are you-"

My heart again acted faster than my brain. I pressed down the door handle to rush outside of the apartment.

_____________________________

I sit down at the bus stop in front of the building to call a taxi. This is bad. I acted like the first time I met him and we should already be far beyond that point after everything we did together until now.

I was never so shy. I've been in love a few times before, but I always managed to laugh it off easily or overplay it. Even though everything feels so normal with him, hanging out, having fun and holding hands, this time I crossed a crucial line. I should have waited for him to do so...

He is a flippin idol... he's JHope. Not just only the Hoseok I got to know and I should respect that. He has many fans that could kill me for what I have just done. Why must everything be so complicated! Shit, Mina!

I hold my head. Due to all the excitement I felt, I did not realise that I was crying and freezing cold. Here I am at the bus stop again, looking pathetic and shit. I rub my shoulders, but as I expected, it didn't help. What have I done? I was so happy to be near him, to be just dazzled by his warmth and accept the fact that I'm biassed by him. He was just like art to stare at.

"You're really a silly person. Why would you run off in these clothes." What an annoyed voice.

I look up to find someone offering me his hand...Huh? Suga?

Suga: "Would you please come inside, Hosek is worried. We all are." He looks away, but his hand remained at the same place.

Me: "How did you-?" How did he?

Suga: "I woke up, because a certain girl furiously shut a door while yelling 'Good Night'." Was I saying it that loud? And did I really slam his door so hard? "Now come back inside." I think he just smiled a little at me when I took his hand.

_____________________________

I remain silent the whole way back. As we step out of the elevator, Suga breathes in.

Suga: "I was there to write songs. It's my favourite spot at this time of the year."

I just look up to smile at him. I'm so happy. I feel like he's accepting me a little by now.

Me: "Thank you for taking me back inside. I hope I get to meet your Holly one day."

_____________________________