Chapter 13~

Oh geez Sarah is gonna love me for this chapter--

:)

AND THANKS FOR 600 READS OML I LOVE YOU ALL-

{Zane POV (I love the little emo nugget ok--)}

I finally head downstairs, after my nap for waking up so early, when I hear a knock at the door, and Vylad yelling something. As I set my foot down on the last step, I hear Sarah's voice.

"Oh.. Hi.. Is Travis here?" She asks, looking at Vylad.

He looks confused. "Travis? Why would Travis--" I interrupt them.

"Hey Sarah." I say, and Vylad steps out of the way.

"Oh, hey Zane." She says, smiling. "Do you know where Travis is? He said he'd be here."

"Oh, he's talking about next week. He's not here now, he's still at his house." I say, letting her step inside.

"Oh... Then I hope you don't mind if I crash here." She says, looking from me to Vylad.

"Nah, it's no problem." Vylad says, smiling at her. "Really, it's just us two, and sometimes we get kinda bored... And hey, your accent kinda reminds me of Garroth's."

Sarah giggles. "So then, you must be Vylad." She says.

Vylad nods. "Yep, that's me!!" He offers her his hand, and she gladly shakes it.

"So..." I start. "What are we even going to do? Garroth's at work, so."

((Sarah I lowkey have no idea what do you like to do, so I'm probably just going to make something random... :) ))

"We could play video games." Sarah suggests.

"Or... We could go see Laurance and his friends!!!" Vylad suggests, smiling. "I don't think Sarah has met them yet!! Wait, you do know Laurance, right?"

Sarah laughs. "Yeah, I know Laurance. Aren't you wondering how I met Zane?"

Vylad giggles. "Meetings, right?" Sarah nods.

"Let me just go change, then we'll head over to Aph's house. I'll text Laurance quickly to tell him we're heading over." I say, setting my hand on the railing.

"Yay!!" Vylad says, jumping up and down. Sarah laughs.

-=-=-

Sarah knocks on Aphmau's door, stepping back a bit, me and Vylad right behind her. Aph opens it and smiles.

"Hey Zane! Vylad!! Who's this?" She says, solemnly smiling.

"This is our friend Sarah." I say, and I see Laurance's light brown hair in the background. "I believe Laurance knows her too." I say, catching Laurance's attention.

He comes over, smiling. "Hey Sarah. Zane, Vylad." Aph steps to the side, letting us inside.

We see Katelyn, Kacey and Aaron all sitting on the couch, 

((Oh jesus writer's block is so fun isn't it?))

"Hey Zane, Vylad." Aaron says. 

"Guys, this is Sarah, and for Katelyn and Kacey, this is Zane's brother Vylad." Laurance says, gesturing to Vylad and Sarah, who wave. 

((We take this very convient time to bring you: The Author's description of Writer's block. Why? bEcAuSe I'm SuFfErInG. "BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO WRITE BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE AND YOU'RE SLOWLY DYING INSIDE BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IDEAS BUT YOU JUST CAN'T" And now, back to your regularly scheduled update- maybe.))

"Hi." Sarah says, standing, as Vylad and I plop on the ground. She looks to us both, then eventually smiling and sitting on the ground next to us.

---

"Aaron, no!! I thought you loved me!!"

"I do!!"

"Then let me win!!"

"Not in this game!!"

"It's only Mario Kart!!"

"EXACTLY."

Vylad giggles, taking them both out of their argument by heading up the secret passage and claiming first place.

"HEY!!" Both of them yell, and I laugh.

"Mario Kart brings out the worst in people." Laurance says, chuckling.

"That's acurate." Kacey says, his arms leaning on his other step-sister. Aph shrugs her shoulders, throwing Kacey's arms off. "Fine, fine, pouty."

"Hmph." Aph says, concentrating on the game.

"Minecraft anyone?" Laurance says, from somewhere else in the room. I look back at him and laugh.

"You play Minecraft?" I ask, pursing my lips.

"Yeah, who doesn't?" He asks, patting the seat next to him.

I take the opportunity and sit next to him. "I know I do."

He laughs. Sarah screetches from the other side of the room.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN FRONT OF ME?!"

Kacey only laughs.

A phone dings from a mysterious part of the room. I go over and pick up the illuminated phone, not knowing who's it is.

---

Unknown: I'll be watching. Don't worry.

---

Word Count: 733 words

OH HEY LOOK PLOT PROGRESSION--

LIKE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH ALREADY

AND HEY, THIS ONLY TOOK ME A FEW DAYS--

Also, on a serious note, Net Neutrality in America was just repealed.

I have honestly no idea what it actually means, but people are talking about how it's bad. I just hope it doesn't affect Wattpad.....

But thanks for reading!!

Ciao~