Chapter 17- Stockholm Syndrome

((A/N: I FELT BAD FOR LEAVING THIS FOR SO LONG, AND I HAVE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY THIS WEEK SO.

I squeezed this out for you guys!!! Sorry for any grammatical errors, it's been rushed because I'm going on holidays tomorrow and I'm also updating another book today!

Anyway updates won't continue after exams now, as you know. Also, for those who misunderstood, anyone who wants to continue this book for themselves, their work won't be posted here, but I'll tag them so you can visit their continuation book. IF you don't like it you can just wait for my updates.

Nobody else's writing will be posted on my chapters, simply put. If someone does a better job at continuing in their own book, then you can go to them instead, that way everyone I think will be happy ! : )

ANYWAY, if you want to talk, Discord server here: https://discord.gg/HehKkmn ))

LETS GET ON WITH IT

"No, no, no you. Bad! bad for me" you could hear him muttering, barely making any sense. He looked at you with yellow eyes.
"I must go" he growls. He bends over, grabbing the three corpses by their collars and effortlessly drags all three of them behind him.

You were left in silence,wondering whether you should follow him.

==============================

After sitting in silence for what felt like hours, you'd had plenty of time to think about everything. Everything that was happening to you.

If someone had told you a story about a flesh eating clown, you wouldn't have believed them. Any story about ghosts or ghouls you would've laughed at and shrugged off; but not anymore. You didn't know what was what anymore. You didn't know right from wrong.

You were loosing your marbles.

You thought hard about your future...would you ever get out of here? Find a lover? Have kids, and watch them grow up into what you wanted to be...to have the luxury of being proud of them? Then to grow and wither, to die happy with your lover? Die knowing you lived a full and happy life?

It was possible, but you couldn't count on Pennywise letting you go. You couldn't count on a spark of guilt to appear in his shrivelled heart that's enough to free you. You knew you had to escape yourself, even if the chances of succeeding were slim...

But you couldn't. No, not that you couldn't. It was because you wouldn't. You didn't want to. The reason for this was something you were unable to find, but you had a feeling there was something mentally loose with you. Despite your numerous chances to escape the killer clown, you never took them.

In deep thought, you get to your feet and began strolling. Coincidentally, it was in the direction that Pennywise had drifted off in. Or perhaps it wasn't a coincidence, perhaps you were doing this on purpose.

You reach a shinny looking object on the floor meters away from you and decide to approach it. Upon closer inspection you discover that it is a smashed, discarded mirror. You look down into it to make eye contact with your reflections eyes.

Your hair was a matted mess, grimy like the sewer water and darker than usual. That was because half of it was wet. There was some small clumps of dirt fed into your scruffy locks of hair.

Your face was dirty, too. Patchy with all types of different stains; why, you could open a stain museum on your face, or a 'guess the stain' gameshow based solely on your unwashed skin. You were bruised badly, too. Your cheek was gashed and under your left eye was what was left of a black eye. Your bottom lip was swollen, and on top of all of this the eyes and nose were red and puffy from crying earlier.