*Cough Cough* pt.2

A/N: Hey guys so I just wanted to let you know that this chapter is a continuation with the last chapter and I'm so proud to say that this is officially the longest P.O.V that we've had that has not been from Katie's P.O.V. You go boy! Last thing, I swear, I think I might be able to get one more chapter in by the end of the weekend but I can't promise anything. If my ideas agree with each other then I might be able to. No promises! Love you!

Nathan's P.O.V

As i tightened my arms around Katia and thought about it, maybe she was right. That would explain why she wanted me to spend a lot of time with er- not that I'd mind and I loved spending time with her -but it explained why she was spending much time with her supposed 'mate'. I guided her head up to look into my eyes while she wiped the tears off of her face and sniffled and I swear my heart broke.

"Katia, I don't think this is healthy for you." I started gently and worriedly, "Maybe you should take a break from him for a while because, I'm going to be honest with you. From all the time I've known you you haven't shown one sign of weakness and even the mention of him makes you have what I'd like to call a mini-breakdown." I said, "Maybe you should try to wrap your head around this before it explodes from all the thinking your doing." I said.

I gently held both her cheeks in each of my hands and whispered softly, "And I really don't like seeing you crying over something as stupid as I guy who's blind not to love you." Suddenly I felt a big force pulling me and all I could see, feee or smell was Katia. I kept my eyes trained on hers and leaned forward and when she didn't argue or push me back I took it.

My lips molded what seemed perfectly to hers. Everything and nothing ran through my head while I kissed her and put all of these unfamiliar but natural-feeling emotion into it while she leaned back and I ended on top her with her on her back.

I was overwhelmed in the best possible way, feeling every little touch and stroke and caress of her soft, wet tongue against mine while it explored her mouth. I could feel her soft hands on my shoulders as she gripped them as if she was holding on for dear life. She gasped when I took her bottom lip in between my teeth and bit down lightly. She giggled slightly when we had to come up from the lack of oxygen we were getting.

The worst part of all of it was that none of it felt wrong and that, in the end instead of running away like a treacherous coward who just kissed another man's mate. And alphas mate. I let the non-existent guilt be non-existent and layer with her in her bed. All of it felt so right. Too right.

But in all honesty I liked it.

A lot.

*^*

I woke up to hear something buzzing. As not to wake Katia I reached over quickly and checked for what it was. It was my phone. I opened it up and saw a text from my baby sister that had me up and out of bed quickly but quietly as not to worry the sleeping Katia next to me.

I looked at hr sleeping face that looked so calm. Resting my hand out I lightly torched her face, relishing in the feeling since I didn't know how long I'd have to wait to be able to feel her again.

I grabbed a dram stray piece of paper from her mirror and left a note as not to leave her to think she did something wrong or that I was abandoning her.

She was perfect and I would never abandon her.

It all felt so right except for leaving her. That was really the last thinking I wanted to do right now but I was going to be back as soon as I could.

Katia's P.O.V

I woke up and stretched- only to fall off of the bed in the process. Right now imagine what the zombie emoji would look like if there was one and that's what I feel an probably look like right now. I got up and practically got hit with everything that happened last night.

I'd gone out with Nathan and then I'd invited him to my room to watch vampire diaries along with some ice cream. I'd broken down and we'd...

Kissed.

Butterflies immediately erupted in my stomach when I thought about the sweet and spicy kiss. I'd loved it in every single way, I'd loved the way that his lips had found mine and fit perfectly, how he'd started gently and swiftly transitioned to passionate. I'd loved the way he held me like I was the most important thing in the world.

Id even loved the fact that neither of us had felt any guilt in the end. I loved how he didn't scurry away afterwards. I loved how he'd stayed and laid with me while I slept. But at the moment I could not find nor smell the amazing thing that was Nathan.

I looked around and, honestly, I even checked under the bed and sadly, he wasn't there. While looking I found my notepad on my night stand and noticed it hadn't been there the previous day. I grabbed it and saw that there was a little note there from the one and only Nathan that read;

Dear Katia,

I'm not abandoning you as you may think. An emergency has come up with my little sister and i had to go.

She's been pregnant for almost seven months and now there have been some complications and I had to go. They have said, from what I know that there will have to be some procedures taken so that she can give birth the day she is supposed to since for some reason they cannot do it early and it has to be a natural birth.

I swear to you that I'm not ghosting. I will be back as soon as I can be and I promise that I will be there for your birthday.

Sincerely,

Nathan

I let out sad laugh at the explanation. I believed him and that was the bad thing, if he was actually costing me then he was going to break me. Nathan meant so much to me and honestly he would break me. I already had too many ghosts. I guess I'd have to wait until my birthday to see if he showed.

that also meant I'd have to explain this shit to Alexander, because honestly, there was no way I was going to be able to stop this train from hitting me.

And in all honesty, that didn't bother me.