Chapter 30

Harry-

"I'll be right back." I mumble before leaving Angel behind with Niall as I walk briskly after Xander, "Xander wait." I call out as he approaches his car.

"What the fuck you want?"he asks as he crosses his arms, I run my hand through my hair as I try not to knock the cocky look off of this son of a bitch's face.

"I don't want Angel to be hurt again and I know you not only have the power to hurt her but what you've already done would as well."

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but it doesn't matter, you win alright?" Xander sneers and I narrow my eyes at him.

"I win?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"You and I both know you want her and now she's going to be living with you so you can make your moves on her whenever you like." He points out and honestly, I hadn't even thought about that. All I want is for her to be safe and happy as well as Ariel who is happiest when his sister is around.

"She's my son's sister, I would never-"

"I heard how you were acting at the shoot, my agent was there making sure they didn't do anything too scandalous that would hurt my career." He informs me, I cross my arms over my chest and square off towards him.

"Yea, more scandalous then fucking someone old enough to be your mother. You of all people know what Angel has been through and you cheat on her?" I spit, Xander's eyes go wide and he looks around to make sure no one is watching.

"Look I don't know where you heard this from-" He begins but I quickly cut him off not wanting him to start spewing his bullshit at me.

"I have confirmation, I'm just waiting on the photos before I tell her." I reply before shooting him a cocky grin, he takes a step towards me and tilts his head.

"You can take your confirmation and shove it up your ass Harry, we'll see who she believes. Her boyfriend that's been absolutely perfect to her until her brother was dropped on her or her jealous and possessive ex-stepfather." He smirks before leaning towards me a bit more, "I can't wait to make her scream my name in your house. She's a real animal you know? Oh wait, you don't." he adds and before I know it my fist is connecting with his left eye, he curses as he falls back against his car and I step towards him with a menacing glare.

"Talk about her like that again and I'll give you a matching set." I seethe before turning around and heading back to the front door.

"Fucking asshole, I have a shoot for Sports Illustrated later." Xander shouts after me.

"Cool story bro." I shout back before walking into the house, Angel glares at me with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Did you really have to hit him?" She challenges as I fall back into the couch.

"If you heard what he said you would of wanted me to hit him harder, trust me love."