A Game of Chance (Oliver Wood)

My sweet little fawns ~

So ... I have a problem where when I'm working on an essay or something, I'll suddenly get an idea for a one shot and it's a real issue because I haven't even written up all my planned ones yet. But I thought I'd take the chance to run two ideas by you and see what you guys think? I'm not set on them yet so I just thought I'd get a second (and third, and fourth etc.) opinion:

1. I don't know where this idea came from but I'm pretty hesitant to write it because it's about Lucius Malfoy and I abhor the man - he's a coward and so many other things that I just won't mention here. But - just hear me out - what if he and Cissa had an arranged marriage? Except, what if months or even days before the wedding Cissa ran off in the same way Andy did and the Malfoy family (because of their dramaticness) were going on and on about the DISHONOUR CAUSED TO THE GOOD FAMILY NAME and demanded that justice be brought to them? And what if there was a fourth Black sister - the youngest? And because her family are arseholes they were like whelp - have one instead of the other? But she can't stand Lucius either and the one shot is literally Lucius trying to win his wife over? Obviously the man would find some redemption somewhere - I'll create a conscious for the man if I have to. So, opinions?

2. Now this one I'm thinking is either for Charlie or Sirius. We all know that Sirius is against commitment (and I have a hc that Charlie left to Romania because he knew the distance would put his mum off of thinking about him marrying) but somehow they happen to fall for a girl who's made it her life goal to find that commitment (because of an unfortunate past)? And to cut a long story short, they both love each other but because of their different ideals things don't work and they part ways (Charlie returns to Romania or Sirius carries on his womanising ways around Europe) but then there's a wedding invitation (to Bill's or Jily's) and they find out that the oc is the maid of honour and they're the best man and they're forced to confront these feelings that have remained hidden and unspoken for ages? I have a feeling it'll be a little angsty but what do you think? Is it worth it? And if it is, who do you think it suits more; Sirius or Charlie?

And I think this goes without saying that if you write your own one shots PLEASE don't copy the above ideas because they've literally been bugging me for a week now and I'm kind of excited to get round to writing them?

Also, I started a tumblr for this. There's a link on my profile page but I seriously have no idea what I'm going to post on there. I might but the ideas on there? Like I've done above?

Moving onto the one shot, this was requested by HannahMof123 who asked for Oliver and Ravenclaw reader that have been friends for ages until something forces them to see each other in a new way. I hope I did your request justice and be sure to tell me what you think!

Fair warning, I've written this in one go and I'm currently half asleep

Oliver Wood was, at his heart, a creature of habit. Once the stubborn Gryffindor settled into his routine it was hard pressed to break him out of it. It was the reason he hated missing a scheduled quidditch practice or having to skip the run he went on every morning before breakfast. His need for everything to follow his planned schedule was the reason he spent almost all his free time making quidditch plays because he'd foolishly set himself an unachievable deadline but Merlin, he was not going to miss it.

And because he was a creature of habit, I knew exactly where to find him at almost all times. It was with that knowledge in mind that I made my way through the library towards one of the lesser used corners of the library which was surrounded by the rarely used Alchemy textbooks. Nestled deep into that corner was Oliver's favourite seat in the library because he claimed he could focus better in that corner as it was the quietest part of the library. Personally, I thought that it was all in his head; it was just as loud as the rest of the library was.