Chapter 12

Y/n POV
Lucas is starting to be a fucking control freak. I️ can barley step out the room without him asking me where I'm going. I️ have to tell him when I'm leaving,when I'm coming back,who I'm with, and if I️ can go. Honestly it's getting annoying as hell.

It's been a couple of days since I️ went out. I️ need to go out. So, I'm gonna sneak out. Lucas is in the shower and I️ wanna go to the skating rink. There's one thats 20 minutes away(car distance). I'm already dressed.(outfit in media).

I️ put on my shoes and carefully went down the stairs making sure I️ don't make noise. I️ didn't have to worry about Dillyn or Will breaking my cover. I️ didn't want Lucas to know I️ was gone,so I️ didn't take the car keys. Instead,I️ got a Uber. I️ stood away from the house so that he couldn't see me from the windows when he gets out.

When the Uber arrived I️ quickly got into the car.

"Hello how are you miss?" The Uber driver said.

"Hi, I'm doing fine." I️ said with a light smile.

After 20 minutes of driving in the car, I️ finally arrived to the skating rink. It was packed with lots of people. I️ walked up to the door with my head down, so nobody notices me. Surprisingly no one stopped me. I️ waited in line to pay entrance and to pay for my ticket.

On my way to the stand, I️ was walking and I️ bumped into someone. They weren't big, they were probably my height . Maybe a few inches taller.

"Oh my gosh I️ am so sorry! Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm good."

"I️ seen that you were by yourself. Do you wanna go skate with me?"

"Uhh, Yea sure." I️ said with a bright smile.

We went to the stand and got our skates. I️ got a little locker to put my shoes and wallet in. I️ put on my skates and stood up. I️ wobbled a little bit caught myself.

"Hey, what's your name?" The girl asked.

"Y/n. What's yours?"

                         (Paris)"Paris

                         (Paris)
"Paris."

"Wow, that's a really nice name." I️ said.

"Thank you." She said smiling, showing her pearly white teeth.

I️ noticed that Lucas kept calling my phone but I️ just ignored it.

We finally got onto the skating floor and started to skate. I've never skated before so I️ was just falling all over the place. A tall dark skin dude approached me.

"You need some help?" He said with a chuckle.

He held out his hand for me to take it. I️ grabbed onto his hand. I️ look back to see Paris with a big smile on her face giving me the thumbs up. She was more excited them me lmao. Me and the guy had a conversation talking about ourselves. We've exchanged numbers and names.

After I️ was done skating, I️ headed back to Paris. Still with a big ass smile on her face.

"Sooooo how was it??!"

"He's really cool. He seems like a caring type of guy." I️ said.

"YEA SIS CUFFING SEASON." She said giving me a high five.

We stayed at the skating rink for about an hour. Until I️ needed to get back home. Me and Paris trades numbers and said our goodbyes.

I️ walked outside to see..... you guest it. Lucas.

I️ closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"How did you even know I️ was here?" No response, "Lucas?Lucas!"

Still no answer.He didn't even say anything. He just dragged me to the car. The whole ride home was silent. I️ already knew there was going to be and argument when we got home.

........
__________________________
So sorry guys. I️ was supposed to update on Monday but I️ had basketball tryouts for 3 days and I️ haven't had time to. I've just been so busy and I'm tireddd😩.

But I️ PROMISE I️ will update on Friday or Saturday.

Don't forget to comment🙂
Like❤️
And share.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 😘😘