Chapter 18: Oh My

Odia's POV:

"Oh my..." I said as I blushed while Kyoya had a smirk plastered on his face. 

"Well Daddy, Odia and I seem to be together." He said smirking as everyone had their mouths open.

"Wh-What-"

"I'm his girlfriend." I said, knowing he obviously didn't understand the situation.

We were taken back to the host club room as we were bombarded with questions.

"We have been scared out of our wits all day and then we see-" Tamaki was cut off as a sound heard on the door.

I was confused, but got up, "I'll get it." I stood up from my seat next to Haruhi who was dividing Kyoya and I from eachother intentionally.

I swung the door open.

"Uh, it's a cat." I laughed at the black cat that was probably from Halloween decorations, "Hey there cutie, do you wanna come in- ow!" I yelped as I lent down to touch the cat, but it scratched my face, scampering away, "Fucking cat." I spat as I closed the door and faced the club.

"Odia! You're bleeding!" Honey yelled as I winced while touching my face.

"Damn cat scratched me." I spat as Kyoya rushed over to me.

"Well I should really go home." Haruhi said and got up. She hugged me, "Totally knew you guys would happen." she smiled as she left, and was soon followed by the rest of the guys.

Kyoya soon lifted me bridal style, "K-Kyoya, what are you-" He sat me on a high place, and got out a first aid kit.

"Tamaki gets smacked around so much, I have to have this handy." He said as he cleaned my cuts, and bandaged them.

His hand was interlocked with mine as he finished, "You're really kind." I said to him, "In secret, at least. I know you care about this club just as much as Tamaki does. It's cute." I giggled as he rolls his eyes.

"But I care about you more." He said as his other hand was placed lightly on my neck. He kissed me softly, "You my treasure." He whispered while his forehead was on mine.

"Does that make you my pirate?" I giggled. He smiled a bit.

"We should go home." He said as he helped me off the counter.

"It's not cold out, is it?" I asked as he looked at me.

"It's October." He said.

"Crap, that's right." I sighed, "The bench is going to be so cold."

"What do you mean? You're living with me now." He said, and I nearly fell back. He caught me swiftly, "I would never have you sleep on the streets. You're my treasure, no objections." He said, and my eyes began to water, "Why are you-" I cut him off as I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I spoke softly, "Its been a long time since I slept in warmth." I smiled as I let go, and kissed him.

He led me outside and to the limo, and had me sit in his lap the ride there while he held my waist, and I was facing sideways as I had my arms around his neck and my head on his chest as rain padded on the windows. He kissed my forehead as he carried me into the large mansion, "I already had someone pick up your things." He said, "So you should probably change, and head to your room." He said as he walked up the stairs. I giggled, "What is so amusing?" he aske curiously.

"I don't own pajamas. I just sleep in a large t-shirt, and stockings." I laughed as he sighed, and placed me down in front of the bathroom door, "We are getting you sleepwear, but for now, goodnight." He said, and kissed me softly as I went inside the bathroom.

I prepared myself as I wore a lavender shirt that went several inches above my thigh, and black stockings. I stepped out of the bathroom, and looked at the never ending hallways on both sides of me, fuck, where's my room? I went to the hallway on my left, and picked the fourth door on the right, since the other three had supplies and office things in them. I crossed my fingers as I opened the door to see Kyoya, shirtless, and only in pajama pants.

I went beet red,"Oh my. S-Sorry, I was just looking for my room, a-and I guess I just-uh- night." he quickly grabbed my wrist as I looked up to see him smirking, "I could show you your room, you know?" He said, and I nodded.

"Y-Yeah, that w-would be- ahh!" I yelped as thunder clap. He pulled me close,

"Although I doubt you want to be alone during such a large storm." he whispered to me as I nodded.

"K-Kyoya, c-can I..." He smirked at me as he pulled me in, and closed the door. I walked to the bed, and laid down as Kyoya submerged us into darkness with the fip of a switch. 

I felt his arm wrap around my waist, and his spearmint breath tickling my nose. We were at least an arm's length apart, until lightning struck. I whimpered as he pulled me close to him, and kissed me, "I'll alway protect you, treasure." He said sofly as I snuggled into his chest, and I felt... happy.

<><><><>

FINALS ARE COMING OMG WHYYYYYYYYYY