028

Jungkook was beside the table filled with food his mouth drooling while looking at the snacks laid in front of him, They were at the photoshoot area and he was waiting for Taehyung to get out of the change room so the shooting can start and he can go exploring Jeju with Taehyung.

Picking up a mini sandwich Jungkook shoved it into his mouth moaning at how good it was.

Jesus fucking christ who made this holy tasting food.

Almost drooling he ate another one.
"This shit is sooooo goood" he whined.

"Are you moaning because of a sandwich"

Jungkook jumped at the unfamiliar voice coming from behind him, he turned around to see a handsome man staring at him in disgust.

"S-sorry?" Jungkook mumbled since him mouth was full.

"What a pig" the man laughed.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook swallowed his food turning fully to the man.

"Where are your manners? Talking with your mouth full, eating food that you probably can't afford, and I don't remember seeing you before, you're definitely not a model seeing how ugly you are, and neither are you a staff. Who are you? I'm calling security." The handsome but rude man spat.

Jungkook was frozen shocked.

Wtf the man doesn't even know me, what's he being such a dick for?!

"Security!" The man shouted raising his hand.

In seconds Jungkook was being dragged away by security, the rude man watching with a amused smirk on his lips.

"W-wait! No! i'm here with-"

"Get your hands off of him right this instant!"
He heard a familiar voice that sounded really angry.

Turning his head he saw Taehyung.

"Hyung!" He practically jumped in to his arms holding onto him tightly.

"Who the fuck are you to be dragging him away like that without my permission? He's my special guest, a VIP guest!" Taehyung shouted gaining attention from everyone.

"S-sorry sir we thought-"

"Get the fuck out of my sight before I fire you!!"
And the two security were running like hell.

Taehyung sighed and pulled Jungkook close to him, kissing his head.

"Are you alright baby?"

"I-im okay" Jungkook blushed, at the nickname his hyung called him.

"Why'd they do that to you?"

"Because of that rude man" Jungkook pointed at the man standing at least two meters away.

"He insulted me calling me a pig, and said some stuff that really hurt me, I don't even know who he is and he just called security to take me away!!" Jungkook said as he furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

Taehyung kissed Jungkooks head again before turning to look at the man Jungkook was pointing at.

As soon as he turned his head, his eyes met with very familiar eyes, the very same eyes that caused him so much pain and depression.

"M-minjae?" Taehyung whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear how his voice dropped.

------------------------------------------------------
Hello I finally updated after changing the plot for this book for the 100th time :)

Anyways I hope you like this chapter, I have a lot planned for this.

Also if you don't know what Minjae looks like here's a pic:

Daddy af, imagine he has like tattoos on his neck and chest, I want him to look intimidating in this fic

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Don't forget to vote and comment!❤