aftermath 11

no pic above because the internet is horrible today.
chapter dedicated to: heyitsjenzie
I BET THAT LAST CHAP HAD YOU SHOOKKKKK

johnny POV:

Mackenzie?

Really, was it her? What if I'm dreaming? I take another glance, I wasn't.

I walk quickly to the familiar figure, seeing that she is not paying attention to much whatsoever, meaning she had zoned out. Until I feel a hand, tapping on my shoulder.

"Hey John! Didn't know you were here!" Nadia says

"Oh. Hi Nadia," I say, trying to hide my irritation once she interrupted something that was very important to me.

"Glad to see you! I had so much fun the other day." She says

"Yeah, me too," I say, not paying attention to her, my eyes staying on not finalized, Mackenzie.

Mackenzie gets out of her zoning position, and soon on sees me. She looks elsewhere, and runs quickly away from all the people.

"Sorry, can't talk right now," I say quickly so I can catch up to Mackenzie.

"What?" Nadia asks

I run, seeing her, she's running very fast, until she gets to the back door, revealing the cold rain, pouring down from the sky. She steps on the puddles, making a tiny splash. My hair and clothes begin to soak, and the dirty water upon the streets make my yeezys dirty.

"Stay away!" She says

"Mackenzie! Please!" I yell

"I hate you, never talk to me!" She says

I run even faster, until she goes to a hill nearby the school.

I see her on the hill, she's soaking wet, her skirt, all wrinkled and wet, her sweater, making wrinkles as well.

"Stay away, John! I should've actually killed myself!" She says

"Mackenzie, wait, I want to make it up-" I say, she interrupts.

"It's too late to apologize, Johnny! You can't possibly think a sorry fixes all your problems!" She says

"It's not! Give me another chance, I've changed," I say

"No. I already did, you didn't take it. You have Nadia anyway," She says as she begins to cry.

"No, I don't! I don't like her! It's been years since I've dated her! Did you even know how I felt when you were dating Brandon? Or even hanging out with Mark? You're not always the victim here! You always make it look like I'm the antagonist!" I yell

"You don't know how it feels to be rejected by your crush! You don't, because you're the one who rejected! I would take a bullet for you, but you were the one behind the trigger." She says

"You don't know how much I try to confess, but everytime I do, some stupid guy comes in the way!" I yell

"I did give you that chance! Once again, you never took it!" She yells, in disagreement.

"Well, if you say that I never did, listen to this! I still like you! No, I don't like you. I love you!" I yell, yet angry.

She has no comment, all that happened was her tears falling against her cheeks, just like how the rain is pouring upon our skin.

There was a moment of silence.

"I, I- do too." She says

Both of us get closer, our eyes meet. Noses touching. But then, she closes the gap between us.

A kiss.

What I have always wished coming from her. It came true.

Her lips had felt soft. It was like our lips were dancing, it felt great. The feeling stops, she pulls away.

"No, no, no! I can't do this! You're gonna break my heart again, and all of that!" She yells

"I won't," I say

"Promise?" She asks

"Promise." I say

the next day...

It's currently 5:13 pm, enough time that Maddie and Melissa had caught up with Mackenzie. Visited Lauren earlier, she's going to have to go through another surgery.

I try to climb up to Mackenzie's window, I succeed. I see her, she's just sitting by her desk.

"Hello," I say

"Hi Johnny." She says, smiling.

"So, you wanna hang or something?" I ask, hoping for a yes.

"Sure. Got a place in mind?" She asks

"Yup. Follow me." I say

We walk through the neighborhood, hands linked together. I soon go ahead of her, hands still in touch.

We were heading to the hill we were staying by the other day.

A few minutes have passed, and we finally arrived by the hill.

We sit on the grass as the wind blows, not strong, not weak, but a great amount.

"So, I was wondering." I say

"What?" She asks, very much curious.

"Do you want to have coffee sometime? Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be coffee it could be iced tea or-" I say, she interrupts.

"I'd love to." She says

★彡 author's note
YEEEE THE JENZIEEEEE. lol i didn't see any jenzie coming. did u likeeeee?
don't forget to vote and comment, or if you haven't, follow!

QOTD:
What do you ship asides from Jenzie?
A:
I ship Hannie, Laurex, Bughead, and I'm still deciding who I ship Jayden with.

"If you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong."
- Alex W.