22

Chapter Twenty.Two- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

As soon as the words left his mouth, the room got silent. Our eyes locked together.

"I'm going to give you one chance, and one chance only to take. it. back." I shook my head.
" Yoongi, you've taken this way too far. Nothing was going to happen and you just made it worse." I replied, not breaking the eye contact. He smirked slightly before moving closer to me.

"You are going to regret saying that love." He grabbed my chin roughly and pulled me closer to his face." Apologise!" He shouted. I flinched slightly, but kept my cool.

"You know, I thought that you had changed from before, but I guess I was wrong." Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I clenched my jaw and blinked. A tear escaped my eye and landed on his hand. His grip loosened ever so slightly as he looked at me with soft eyes.

"Please just leave...." he mumbled gently." I don't want to do anything I'll regret." I shook my head once more." No way, I don't care, you know I'm not weak enough to be scared by words."

"Says the girl who's crying." He retorted. I scoffed," That's your fault idiot." I pouted.
He signed," Lets to back to class." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the classroom, looking back at Jimin." Don't touch her ever again." Was all he said before leaving.

"Yoongi, I hid my identity! He had lost all of his suspicions and now he probably thinks I'm PD again!" I disputed." It doesn't matter anyways, I bashed him for another reason." He paused, looking at me." What reason? He literally let me go! He wasn't going to hurt me!"

" Well I don't appreciate another man pinning you to a wall." I blushed deeply and covered my face." What the hell! You hurt him for that!"

"And that he made you call him oppa, you don't even call me that!" He pouted. I scoffed and hit his shoulder." Was that really necessary Yoongi? You were actually scary." He shrugged." He's a strong man. He'll be fine, plus, now he knows that you're mine." He kissed my cheek." I'm not anyone's, excuse you!" He chuckled," You're right, I don't believe in that crap, but I do hold feelings for you, and I don't want another man laying even a finger on you."

"Stop it!" I blushed, embarrassed. He chuckled." Let's go, we're already super late....well I am." He said, smiling like nothing had happened.

He was back to being the Yoongi I liked, and that's all I could ask for.

I nodded as we began to walk back to class.

"Sorry I took so long m'am, I found Yoongi on my way back from the bathroom." She just nodded, already done with this crap she called teaching." Just sit down."

There was only about ten minutes left of class. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and secretly took it out.

Unknown: It's Jimin again, I need to actually talk to you this time, I promise I won't scare or hurt you. It's about Yoongi, you deserve to know everything about him, and the truth about the mafia.

Seo-Yun: Where do we meet?

-----------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!!

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share