Chapter 4: Falling For Him

Don't be a ghost reader, show some love ❤️

Sonias P.O.V

It's been two days and Samuel hasn't returned that not I care or anything, but a call would've been nice. He also missed the Christmas Grace Event, Principle Smith made me cancel the event. There were a lot of disappointing parents. It's not something Sam would do, just not show up for a good cause, or even attention.

I'm getting just a little worried only because we were attacked two weeks ago on our so-called honeymoon. He also did say it happens frequently which is scarier. I just don't want him getting hurt.

What if he was attacked again?! Or worse kidnapped?!

I quickly picked up my phone and dialled his number it went straight to voicemail his phone was off. I started to panic what if he was harmed or someone did something to him! So many things were going through my head.

Maybe I should go to Seattle just to check if he's fine. That sounded crazy. He's probably fine, maybe he had to stay for another day. He's a very successful businessman. I mean...checking up on him wouldn't hurt, I'll just tell him I'm here to visit my parents. What is wrong with me, why was I so worried. I have a gut feeling that he might be in trouble.

I booked a two-way ticket to Seattle. I quickly packed my things and called our driver. When the car pulled up I got in.

"Where to Ma'am," The man said

"Airport please."

I was completely out of my mind doing this, This is crazy. I'm crazy. We've already established that. 

After a two-hour flight, I called a taxi and reached the hotel where Sam was saying in.

I walk towards the receptionist "Can you tell me what room Mr. Blossom is staying in?"  I asked the lady at the counter.

"I'm sorry Miss but we can't release any information about our guest" she smiles. I really didn't have the time for this and I'm a little cranky at this point.

"I'm Mrs. Blossom his Wife. So tell me his room number right now... please" I said a bit too sternly.

I didn't want to draw any attention to myself. Not a good idea at the moment.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Blossom, but your husband checked out yesterday at 12:30 a.m," she said still focusing on the computer.

I knew something was wrong if he checked out yesterday he would've been home by now. I got a room at the hotel and told the lobby workers to take my bags up to the room.

I headed out and tried to call for a taxi. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I reached in and took it out. The name on the screen made my nerves calm. It's Sam. I quickly picked up.

"Hello, Sam are you okay?" I hesitantly asked.

"Hello, Mrs. Blossom it's Micheal, Mr. Blossom's bodyguard" the man spoke.

"Where is Sam? And why didn't he answer his phone?!" I worriedly asked.

"I'm sorry to say this but...Mr. Blossom has been in an accident, he is currently recovering in hospital"

My heart dropped, he's hurt.

I had Micheal text me the address of the hospital I immediately got a taxi.

I reached the hospital and ran towards the counter "What room is Samuel Blossom in!" I asked the middle-aged lady at the counter.

"Room 105 ma'am, to your left" she pointed.

I ran toward his room and walked in to find the bodyguard that had called me earlier, I think his name was Micheal.

My eyes landed on Sam. His face was wounded badly his bottom lips cut and he has a neck brace on. His left arm was bandaged up in a cast.

My hands went up to my mouth stopping me from gasping. I slowly walked towards him and sat on the bed, softly rubbed his red cheeks.

"What happened and why didn't anyone tell me earlier?!" I asked Mike the bodyguard, not leaving my eye off Sam's bruised face.

"After the meeting was done, we packed the bags in the car and started driving towards the airport when the car was hit by a black SUV, Mr. Blossom was in the passenger seat on the side that was hit. We quickly brought him to the hospital. The doctors said he's stable, he has a few broken bones but luckily he'll recover. The agency told us to inform no one of this accident, not even you but today when Mr. Blossom woke up he called for you Mrs. Blossom. I had no choice but to call." He says looking down.

"Do you know who did this? Why they did it? These accidents keep happening and no one's doing anything about it." I sigh

"No, we don't know. We are still investigating, we think that the accident in Bora Bora and this are connected. I'm pretty sure Mr. Blossom is well aware of who's behind all this" He says.

"What do you mean, Sam knows who's doing this to him? He told me he had no idea." I knot my brows confused.

"Ma'am there's lots of things you don't know that should remain that way for your own good." He says then walks away.

What did he mean? Is Samuel hiding something from me? I mean we aren't on the best terms to be sharing anything, but still, if these secrets are putting both of us in danger, I should know about them. I walked out to find another bodyguard outside.

"I want Sam transferred to New York, he'll be safer there," I say to the man.

"We'll get him transferred right away Mrs. Blossom"  He walks away.

I walk back to Sam and sat next to him.

"You'll be okay. I promise" I lean forward and lightly kiss his cold lips. I was surprised by my own actions.

Was I falling for him? Was I Sonia falling in love with Samuel Blossom?

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hi loves! Don't forget to vote, follow and share!
Make sure to follow my accounts below for my updates!

Instagram: _sarahaxox
Twitter: _sarahaxox