Chapter 9

Rhys POV

...

I woke up with Wade's wrapped around my waist tightly. He was literally spooning and his head with tucked into my shoulder. I never though he would be such a cuddler.

I turn around in his arms so I can see his face. He looks peaceful right now and if I could; I'd take a picture and show the school that Wade is not what they think he is. He might hold the rep of a Bad Boy, but he's really not.

His arm pulls me closer to him so our noses are almost touching. He doesn't seem like a heavy sleeper. I glance down at his bare chest and to the tattoo. I touch the tattoo and touch his scar.

I run my fingers along his sharp collarbone and then down to his stomach. I run my hands over his stomach and up to his arms to see his arm. He has the tattoo on the inside of his bicep. Who ever did it did a good job.

My hand trials up to his jaw then to his lips and then to his cheekbones. I look up to his eyes and notice that they are open. His eyes hold a longing look.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"No need to be." He grins. He takes my hand and puts it in his hair. I massage his hair which he seems to like very much. "What time is it?" He says, his voice deep.

I look at the clock on the wall and groan. "It's six in the morning."

"There's no way I'm getting up." He yawns. I smile up at his sleepy face.

"I agree." I yawn. He pulls up his blanket and cuddles to it and not me. "Hey! I'm cold too!" I blurt. His eyes raise to mine, he raises a perfect eyebrow at me.

He scoots closer and wraps me in an embrace. "Are you jealous of my blanket?" He murmurs in my ear. I scoff and shake my head.

"You're crazy." I roll my eyes.

"Only for you." He sighs dreamily. I roll my eyes at him and he grins at me.

"I thought you like romantic guys?"

"I do."

"Well, I picked up a romantic novel. And he sighs dreamily. Maybe I need to be more dramatic." He sighs really loud. "Oh, Rhys! I think My Heart is going to burst." He cries. He holds his heart and takes a bunch of exaggeratedly quick breaths.

I laugh at him as I push his chest. He starts falling out of the bed and grabs onto the blankets. He falls and brings me and the blankets with him. I land on top of him with a oomph.

He hooks his arms around me and pulls me off of him down to the side of him. "I think I'm going to get a concussion from all the hits my head has taken." He rolls his eyes.

I grin at him and pull him closer. He comes closer and puts his head just below my neck. I put my hand in his hair and rub his head. He hisses when I get to the back of his head.

"Right there is where it got me." He mutters quietly. I smile and make him look at me.

"You're adorable."

"You're hurting my pride!" He whines and puts his head back murmuring something quietly. He slowly goes back to sleep with a peaceful expression on his face. I wrap my arms around him and then close my own eyes.

...

I wake up with a jerk when I hear yelling. Wade is already on his feet slamming open his bedroom door. He doesn't look very happy. I slowly get up and then run down the stairs after him.

"GO AWAY!" Stacey yells at Alex who is at her feet begging for her to take him back.

"Baby! Baby please!" He begs. "I'm sorry! I want you! I want you so bad!" He comes closer, but she backs away from him.