94 | vlog

Tuesday

"hello, hello, hello!-"

"hope everyone is having a nice day. today im going to an reformation line launch which will be very  fun, im going with jennjenn as well which will be even better bcus then im not alone! horray! after that, i think we're going out for dinner and then coming home.-"

"-its my birthday soon! im so excited because on my birthday im going to france for some promo stuff with a few of the cast, so i'll get to spend my birthday in paris which i am so excited for!!-"

"- im also going to be going home after our france trip for a few days to see my family, we get a bit of time off which is nice. literally since the show aired its been non stop, its been a really good kind of crazy though, ive enjoyed it all," she smiles at the camera.

"i have looooooads of interviews still to do, i have some joint once with millie, single ones, some with joe, some with the kids and some with harbour and some more of the older cast. im so excited though. i also have something really, really exciting coming up too which i cant wait for you guys to see! -whelp, let me get ready before im late for this launch!

...

Wednesday.

"gooooodmorning guys, sorry i didnt vlog much yesterday, was a bit all over the place. the launch was really good- they let me take home a few bits that i liked which was lovely! today though, i'm on my way to a meeting, that explains why im in a car.-"

"-im literally early to everything which is so good. it kinda annoys me bcus i notice how slack other people are now. but i always feel a lot better when i know i have a lot of time to spare. like if theres traffic or something, its alright bcus i know i have enough time to (hopefully) get through the traffic and still get there early or on time.

...

"lindseys here! say hi lindsey,"

"hi lindsey," she says innocently.

maisie laughs, "i hate you."

...

Thursday.

"dacre tell them what just happened," She struggles out her words because of how much she was laughing.

"this old lady just came over to me when i was waiting for maisie to come out of the liquor store and she goes,-" he lets out a laugh, "oh my you are a handsome boy! your parents must be so proud!" he mocks her voice, "and then she started saying about my skin and she stroked my cheek."

maisie was in a fit of laughter, "and then i walked out and she went, 'my arent you a hot couple! you look like me and my husband!"

"- then maisie explained that we werent a couple and whacked my bum and winked saying that she 'got it' ?? what was there to get?" he laughed confusedly.

"anyway," she laughed again, "we have to get to the interview so i'll speak to you all laterz!"

...

"okay so its a bit later now and joes here, say hi."

"hello everyone," he said gormly to the camera, giving a wave.

"i got presents!!-"

"- so i got these shoes from nasty gal,  i fucking adore these oh my god."

"they are quite cool," joe replied, "will they fit me?"

maisie rolled her eyes, "and i got a package from ms dua herself! the letter says,

hey girl!

thanks for all the love and support you give me, here are a few pieces of my new merch range, must meet up soon, enjoy baby!-"

"oh shes an angel, i love these! arent they cute joe?!"

"very cute," he laughs at his girlfriend getting overly excited.

|

sorry this was maybe kinda crappy. am tryna write some more chapters for u all. i promise the next ones will b better xx

|