99 | josie

"im so excited," Maisie sighed with happiness.

Maisie felt at home. she loved Paris and she got to be there at the best time of year. the weather today was frosty and cold, just how she loved it. 

being in America was nice and all, but Maisie loved the cold weather to get her in the festive, Christmas spirit. besides, she got to spend this trip with joe and a bunch of people she classed as a second family.

"you look cute today," joe said as a passing comment as he chucked on a big coat. 

she was wearing a white baker boy hat with her hair in two plaits. she had a pair of blue denim loose fit jeans and a  black roll neck and a pair of doc boots. she also had on a super big fluffy, faux fur coat on which drowned her frame. she looked tired, but she was happy. 

"so do you," she said back to the boy, "you look cute and cosy and I love it," she gushed. he gave a little chuckle and looked her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and plonked his head onto her fluffy faux fur covered shoulder. 

she giggled, "get off me, we gotta go."

after a few kisses, the couple joined the rest of the team down in the reception of the hotel, natalia, charlie, the security guards, joe and Maisie all stood around and listened to what was being said by the person in charge. soon enough, the cast split up into separate blacked out windowed cars. 

"you look adorable, oh my god." Natalia laughed sweetly at her English friend.

"this coat is so cosy, I'm actually in love," Maisie laughed back taking Natalia's compliment.

"this is going to be so fun," Natalia started, "like, we're in Paris and its nearly your birthday and, it just feels really nice, doesn't it?" 

maisie nodded, "it does. it feels different to usual, i don't know what it is, - i just feel so at ease," she added.

natalia looked at her for a second, "are you sure you're okay, Maisie? you look tired," she asked, voice filled with concern.

maisie just nodded, "im okay. i am tired though," she laughed a little, "i feel homesick, too. but its okay because i get to go home soon. i don't want my homesickness to ruin my time her, though. i love paris." she explained back and natalia nodded, fully understanding the english girl.

soon enough, the girls arrived at their first destination. and then the next. and the next. and the next. 

the day went on just like that, hoping in and out of cars, taking to people, waving to fans etc. it was exhausting maisie by the minute but she didnt care, for some reason she felt warm and cosy inside. she felt happy. 

they were walking out of their fifth and final interview for the time being and there were a few fans out waiting for them, maisie spotted a few things such as duvets and little kids with tired teary eyes.

she tapped john on the shoulder, "would it be okay to go over there for a little bit?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes sweetly at her favourite security guard.

he looked at her, "i don't know ms maisie, theres quite a few people there and we need you safe," he answered her.

"please?" she pouted, "you can be around me all the time, i wont do anything crazy. i just want to meet them, please?" she asked again.