Friday Night Part 1

"These hoes is so trashy bro we here to dance make money and go home yet these hoes in the back fucking for a couple of extra hundreds (desperate ass hoes)" lira my best friend screamed through the phone as I told her about the shit that just jumped off a minute ago "No foreal I was just wondering how could you be so desperate to start fucking for money , that hoe better get a life before I beat her up" I said looking around at the other strippers in the locker room me and lira don't fuck with none of these messy hoes especially that nasty shape ass hoe Monica aka nicki she is the biggest hoe around and she just about hates us due to the fact that she's been here for a while and I get more attention (unasked). "anyway boo ill talk with you later , go make them niggas give up that money while i do the same" says lira as she hung up . "Your on lanipop" Mr.T said , i quickly check over my attire & get on the stage as they play my first song (Fuck you all the time) I sway around the pole as i see all eyes on me one in particular that stands out to me is the y'all fine brother in the back , im not sure who he is but damn is he fine. I began to climb the pole and make my ass jiggle at the same time, when i say money started flying from every direction. I knew i had reached my goal tonight already and i wasn't even half way through my first song, Ballers Where In The Building! Another  hour or so passed & as i was walking to my car i noticed the same sexy brother laying against my customized pink 2016 Corvette Stingray. "What's a beautiful clearly intelligent women like you working here for, you like them other bitches in there?". "What exactly is that supposed to mean i can't be all that and work here, oh let me guess i have to be like the rest of these dumb bitches in there huh?" " Shid i didn't say it but if you wanna act like a insecure bitch then do that fuck you thought this was" he said . And that's when the conversation went LEFT " listen here motherfucker i don't even know why you felt the need to come all the way to my car just to state your dumb irrelevant ass opinion you better get the fuck away from me and my vehicle" i spat at him while pointing all in his face. Just as he was about to what looks like go in his friend walked out the club and called him over , he looked back at me pointed the finger and walked away. "Wow what a fucking waist of time ass whole" i said more to myself than him as i got in my car , seems like soon as i crunk up the car i got tired i sped to McDonald's ordered a Ten piece meal with a lemonade and sped home since the club and McDonald's was about 30 Minutes away from my house. As soon as i got into my condo i ran me a nice bubble bath, poured up some wine and rolled up a fat one and sat in my bubble bath and relaxed, after 45 Minutes of sitting in the water , i bath and got out 20 Minutes later. I threw on one of my daddy long shirts and ate while i thought about the ass whole from earlier how could somebody so fine be a bitch ass nigga. I hope to never see him again or else!