FORTY-SEVEN

~Valdus~

I busted through the door and rushed towards the room she was in. Wolves were guarding the door and i tried to rush into the door but they didn't let me pass.

It was a group of men just standing there. I went to step towards the door but the squeezed together and stepped forward causing me to take a step back.

"Move."

"Not till the luna wakes up."

I growled and took step forward but they did the same thing. "Move. Now."

"No."

"Move now, that's an order from your Alpha." I growled while i clenched my jaw.

One of them stepped up and he was shorter than me but he puffed up his chest and lifted up his lip showing me his fangs, "not till the Luna wakes up Alpha."

I growled and pushed him back, "She is my mate. Let me in."

"A mate that you tried to kill." He said.

My blood started to boil and my claws started to descend. "How dare you speak to your Alpha-"

"You should never be called an Alpha."

That's it. I lunged towards him but they all attacked me. I had a hard time fighting them off since i was already weak. They slashed at my chest and now my cuts are bigger.

I growled and i tried to attack them but they all attacked me at the same time and i fell to the ground.

"Not till the Luna wakes up."

******

~Vivens~

I was rushing around, getting more gauges, more of IV fluid, more every thing basically. I was rushing around and i would drop the tools i would grab and i would growl in frustration. I would yell at the nurses to grab the tools and sterilize them.

I rushed over to Aphrodite and her heart beat was slow but still beating. I somewhat stopped the bleeding but her muscles are still uneven since his claws teared them up. I grabbed some of the muscles that i know can be sewn together. So that's what i did. I did as much as i couldn't and placed some really close to each other so they can heal probably with out complications.

Now her skin. I had to flip her to the side and take some skin from her butt to the side of her thigh to have a long strip of skin to help close this wound. I know i didn't ask the Alpha but right now it's a life or death discussion.

I placed the skin on her stomach and i had the nurses deal with her leg and thigh and i started to suture the skin together as one. I had to grab the knife and cut along where both the skin will be placed to gather so they can both heal together. So i started to do that and then started to sow.

I bit my lip as i payed attention to this. Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead and i just them stayed since i can't touch it and then touch her open wounds. It felt forever when i was doing this and the sound of her heart was like a timer for me. It always brought dread to me and so much pressure.

Finally, i sewn the last suture and i took a step back while sighing. I wiped my hands on my shirt and wiped away the beads of sweat away and i was looking at her stomach. It's red and covered with dried up blood and the sheet is still stained with dark red and her skin is slightly pale.

I turned around and went to go grab a few pits of blood since she lost so many. I rushed over to her and started to place a needle in her arm and connect it to the pit of blood. I made the flow somewhat fast but still slow at the same time. I took a step back and her heart was still beating so that was good.

I walked over to the cabinet again and got a bigger gauge and a wrap to wrap around the sutures and to make sure her sutures won't open when she moves around. I walked back and told the nurses to help me out with it and i finally got it covered. We lifted her side by side gently to take away the stained sheets but it went through to the bed.

I sighed and went to go wash my hands. When i was done and turned around then i see the nurses places on a gown on her and then placing clean blankets over her.

They had blood on themselves but that didn't mind them. "Thank you. I'm sorry for yelling at you all. We couldn't lose our Luna."

"It's okay. We were all stressed about this and neither of us wanted to lose her." One of them said.

I smiled, "you guys may go. Get some rest, I'll have the other nurses look at the injured wolves from the attack."

"Oh, no they already been looking at them. We told them through mindlink. Rest doctor Vivens. You've been stressing out lately. Rest, we got this. If we need anything we'll contact you."

I smiled even more and shook my head, "i can't-"

"It's okay Vivens. You need rest."

I sighed and nodded. "I swear, you guys better mindlink-"

"Vivens! Go!" They laughed.

I nodded and walked towards the door. I opened it and i was met with a few backs. My eyebrows furrowed together and i cleared my throat. "Um, excuse me-" they turned towards me and they all had the same blank face.

"Has she woken up?" One of them asked.

"No, maybe tomorrow but no. She hasn't woken up." They nodded and stepped away for me to walk through them.

So i did but when i pasted them and was now in front of them my eyes grew wide and i rushed over to him. "Alpha?!" He was on the ground having trouble to breathe as he was holding his chest which was covered in blood. Skin was hanging from his chest and his breath was uneven as he would suck in harsh breaths.

"Is-is she okay?" He asked.

"Yes, But are you okay?" I got on a knee and placed a hand on his shoulder and he hissed. I quickly withdrew my hand and looked at his face with concern.

"No."

I quickly got on my feet and looked behind me and i see the men standing and guarding the door. I grew confused but i ignored it and payed attention to Valdus.

Here goes another five hours i suppose.

*******

I'm sorry that i didn't post yesterday.

I've been stressing lately because of waking up early for basketball practice then school then going straight to work and closing till 12 am. And i can't even write a chapter anymore.

I'm sorry.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS