Requests and Rules

Yo, Futuralist here. And I'm here to grant your requests, so go send me the names of your waifus who you want to be shipped with from games, anime and more. Also be sure to request scenarios that you want to occur in the story.

URGENT EDIT:
REQUEST ARE ALWAYS ON.

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

RUSH ME AND YOUR REQUEST WILL BE LOWERED IN THE QUEUE.

EDIT #2:
NO LEMONS WITH MINORS.

EDIT #3:
SPECIFY THE MALE READER. SO I KNOW WHAT AND HOW I'M SUPPOSED TO WRITE THE CHARACTER.

ALSO SPECIFY WHERE THE CHARACTER COMES FROM SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.

JUST SAYING MALE READER ISN'T ENOUGH.

SHYS ARE LIKELY TO BE IGNORED.

SUBMISSIVES MAY ALSO BE IGNORED.

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T READ THE RULES, BUT STILL REQUESTS SHYS ARE GOING TO MY BLACK LIST.

EDIT #4 (Reacted):
There are '???' chapters in this book. Request your requests in those chapters if you want your request to be paired with that specific male character.

EDIT #5:
Speaking of the Male!Reader, along with shys, stupid requests will also likely be ignored.

EDIT #6:
I am constantly updating the queue list, the more active the user, the higher they are on the queue and vice versa. Inactive for a month = request moved to the bottom of queue.

EDIT #7:
If I haven't responded to your request or answered insincerely, it means:

"Fuck you, I'm not doing it." / "Fuck your 'Shy' request. Read the fucking rules."

Or

"Your request is stupid, I'm not doing it."

EDIT #8:
Due to a certain requester (whose requests are still posted), practically assaulting me with requests of the same nature, Yandere requests are most likely ignored as well, or limited to one per person.

EDIT#9:
Just write your request down, just so you don't forget it and so I don't have to see questions asking whether you can request (although I'm still in my long hiatus phase at the moment).