Chapter 27

*Your POV*
It's the night of the variety show, and I'm backstage, looking for Veronica and Archie. I finally find Archie. He's sitting down and shaking his knee. I tap on his shoulder.

"Nervous, Andrews?" I ask.

He sighs, "A little." I raise my eyebrow, "A lot."

I laugh, "You're going to be fine, trust me. Your song sounds great, and, even though, you did get scared that one time," he looks at me, "you're gonna kill it this time." I smile, and he smiles, too.

"Thanks, (N/N)." he says.

"No problem." I pat his back twice, "Good luck." I get up and look around for Veronica, since she's going to be performing with the Pussycats. I finally find her and go over to her. "Hey, Vee."

She turns to me, "Hey, (Y/N)."

"Just wanted to say, good luck."

"Thanks." She pulls me into a hug.

"You, don't sound nervous, like at all." I say.

"Well, I'm only a little nervous. But, I have them up there with me. I'm just worried about Archie."

I raise my eyebrow, "You are?" She lightly punches me in the arm, and I laugh. "Joking, joking." I put my hands up and look down. "But good luck." I say.

"Thanks."

I walk back into the audience and sit down with Kevin. The lights go down and everyone slowly stops talking. Music of "I Feel Love" starts playing. Josie starts singing and slightly dancing. I gotta say, her voice is really good.

Soon, the others on the stage join her, and they all start vocalizing together. I lean over to Kevin, "They're really good."

"I know right?"

I lean back over and listen. Soon, they finish the song and Kevin and I are the first ones to stand up and clap, but everyone else stands up right after. They get a standing ovation, and then walk off the stage. Everyone sits back down again. Archie comes onto the stage. Here we go..He sits down on the chair and freezes, and looks around. Not now, not now..

"Stick to football!" Reggie yells in the crowd.

An angry expression grows on my face. "No, (Y/N), don't do it, don't-" but I ignore Kevin and stand up and turn towards them.

"Hey! Shut the hell up will ya?" I sit back down. I get a couple people clapping. I look over at Archie. He's just shocked. I nod, and he snaps out of it, and nods back.

Kevin looks at me, "Seriously?"

I shrug, "What? The guy was getting on my nerves."

Archie starts strumming his guitar, and then stars singing. A small smile grows on my face. He's got this.

After a little bit, he stops singing, and everyone starts cheering for him. Kevin and I both stand up and cheer for him. He smiles, and gets off the stool. He bows, and walks off the stage, as happy as ever.

-------------------------
Word Count: 488

[A/N]: sooo I know that Kevin was like announcing stuff in the episode, but just pretend that someone else did it😂