Chapter 35

*Your POV*
It's about 5 and I come home from working. I walk inside, and realize that I haven't cleaned the place up in a little. I set my bag down and start picking random clothes off the floor, and dishes on the couch. I make my bed and clean the kitchen. I spread my stuff back out to cover all the shelves in the bathroom because Jug isn't living here anymore. I'm still upset, I'm gonna miss him by my side every morning, waking my up with a funny joke or, whatever. But, I think I can survive. I'll still see him every day at least.

I finish, and I plop down on the couch and turn on the TV to a random channel that he was watching. I flip through channels and nothing really good catches my eye to watch, so I just turn it off. I get up and grab my camera and walk outside. I get into my car and drive to the park. I feel like just taking some photos today.

I kneel down and take a picture of some ducks by the pond.

"(Y/N)--?" I hear someone say but I stop them and put my index finger up, still looking through the lens. (Btw this isn't someone from RVD)

"Ep, hold that thought." I take two more pictures of the ducks, and then go out of focus. I look at my picture, and stand up saying, "Rule number 163, never distract the photograp-." I look up at her, and my eyes widen...it's my sister..."R-Rose??" I ask.

She smiles, "Hi, (Y/N).."

"Oh my God, Rose!" I run up to her and hug her. I break the hug, "What are you doing here? And how did you find me?"

"Well..I have my ways." She smiles and laughs.

"Oh my God I can't believe you're actually here! That's crazy."

"I know! And Gunner is here, too." Oh yeah, Gunner's her boyfriend, that she ran away with..

"Oh, okay. Cool." I say. We walk together on the path. "So, how have you been?"

"I've been good. We've, been good." She chuckles.

"What?"

"Well, you may or may not be an aunt.."

I stop and stare at her, "Are you serious?"

She laughs, "Yeah."

"Oh my God," I think that's like the 100th time I've said that... "two surprises in one day? Are you joking?"

"Nope, not joking. Her name's Luci and she's two years old."

"That's amazing! Congratulations Rose. When can I meet her?"

"Anytime, just not today."

"Alright. Well, please call me when I can. Because I really want to."

"Mhm."

We end up walking going to Pop's, and talk for hours. We talk about her life, and how Gunner has a job, while she's at home with baby Luci.

"Have you heard from Mom or Dad?" I ask.

She scoffs, "No. They're probably still in (pick a place) drunk as ever." I sigh, "Wait.." I look up at her, "Do you actually miss them? (Y/N), remember what they did to us."

"W-What? No! I don't miss them. I was just wondering." I shrug. Honestly, I kind of did miss them...the old them. But, I have to let that feeling go.

"Sooo, how do you like Riverdale high?" she asks, taking a sip of her coffee.

"It's pretty good. Lots or drama. That's the only annoying part of it." I say.

"Any cute guys?" of course. This question.

I blush a little, "Well, yeah." I look to the side.

She gasps, "Who?"

"Someone named Jughead."

She raises an eyebrow. "What kind of name is that? And are you sure he exists?

"Rose!" I say.

She laughs, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I've just never heard that name before. It's unique."

I laugh, "Yeah, it is. And he's a special one. I love him." I sip my hot chocolate.

"Oohhh."

I laugh and look to the side, again. We keep talking about stuff. I check my watch and it's 8:00.

"Well, unfortunately I should get going. Gunner's probably wondering where I am." She laughs.

"Alright. Yeah, I should probably get back, too. I've got homework." I groan at that word.

"I'll keep in touch and you can come meet Luci one day." She gets up and I do, too.

"Okay." I pull her in for a hug. "I've missed ya."

"Same to you."

I walk out to my car and drive home.

-------------------------
Word Count: 746