Chapter 42

*Jughead's POV*
After she leaves, I look more into his website, and then just search him on the internet. A bunch of articles come up about how great of a photographer he is. I scroll through some of them, but one catches my eye with the title, "Martinez, Photo Thief," I immediately click on it and start reading.

"Josh Martinez, photographer born in 1976, releases his new gallery of photos from his trip to Atlanta. But, not all of them are his." That part catches my eye, and I lean in closer and keep reading, "Martinez is known for telling teens and adults that he is releasing a new album called, A New Look where he supposedly puts in pictures from people that he interviews every other year. But, when one student finds out that he has been posting the photos on another website of his, joshmartinezphotography6.com, the student finds his own pictures on the website that are credited to Martinez." My eyes widen...Oh my God...

I keep reading, "Martinez has told no one about his website, but it was found by a typing error that the student made, while typing a '6' instead of a 'y' at the end of 'photography.' The internet brought him to this site instead. Martinez stopped posting for a while when the student found out and reported it. But, in 2015, he was back at it again, posting other photos for his A New Look album." I stop reading and shut my laptop. Oh my God...(Y/N) is going to be devastated...

I get up and walk back to Archie's. Should I tell anyone about this? I mean...she already submitted the photos...Ugh, I don't know what to do. I'll tell Arch and see what he thinks.

I walk in, and he's sitting at the counter, eating pizza. "Hey, man. Check out this cute cat video I found on Instagram." He says. I slowly walk into the kitchen, looking down. "What's up?" he asks. I look up.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." I sit down.

"You're a bad liar." He takes a bite of his pizza.

"What?"

"Yeah. Something's going on. You should probably tell me now before I keep asking you all night and you'll want to push me off a cliff."

I sigh. "Okay fine. So, (Y/N) told you about her photography thing, right?" I ask.

"Yeah. I think it's awesome."

"Yeah, I did too, but..then I read this article on it and how it's not what everyone thinks it is."

He raises his eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"

I pull up the article on my phone and show it to him. He takes my phone and an angry expression slowly appears on his face. "Oh my God...I wanna kill this guy."

I sigh, "Yeah. Me too. He's a total bastard for doing this. What're we gonna tell (Y/N)?"

"We're not."

I look up, "What?"

"We're not gonna tell her. I mean, you saw how excited she was when she told us."

"Well yeah, but I mean come on, this is a big deal. She's gonna be even more mad if she finds out when she sees it.."

"We can't tell her. No, we have to wait, and just make sure that..she never sees it?"

"We can't do that either!" I raise my voice a little bit.

Fred walks in the back door, "Hey guys." He goes to the fridge and gets out a beer.

Archie puts a finger up to his lips, and then quickly stops when Fred's done. Oh my God...what're we gonna do...

*Your POV*
I drive back home and throw my bag on the floor. I close the door and stretch. I take my jacket off, and just climb in bed with my clothes on. I'm honestly too lazy to change right now. I turn on the TV, and cupcake wars is on. Oh well. I've got nothing better to do. I just watch that until I fall asleep.

-------------------------
Word Count: 670