Chapter 68

*Your POV*
I'm in the lounge with Betty, Veronica, and Archie. I take out my phone and text Jug.

To Jughead👑💖:
Hey, where are you?

I put my phone back into my pocket.

"I can't believe that I have a secret brother." Betty laughs.

"It's positively Dickensian. I love a long-lost brother." Veronica says.

"Same." I add. "How old would he be?"

She shrugs, "Mid-twenties?"

"Oh, my God. A blond Adonis, no doubt." Veronica says, followed by Archie's laugh.

All of a sudden, my phone rings. I stand up and turn around. "Hey, where are you? Haven't you been getting my messages?"

"I'm at Southside High." He says.

"Oh my God, what?"

"This is where I belong, okay? Let's talk about this after school. Just, please don't worry about me."

"Jug-" I start, but he hangs up. I turn around.

"Where is he?" Betty asks.

"Southside High. He said it's where he belongs, and that no one wants him here. Which is ridiculous, I might add."

Archie sighs, "FP warned me Jughead would cut himself off, go to the dark side."

"Wait, you knew about this? You knew that he was transferring?" I say.

"Yeah..I did."

"Well, we can't let him do that."

"Agreed." Betty says.

We all walk out and run out of the school, and get into my car. It's about a 15 minute drive, and we finally get there, probably going over the speed limit. We run into the school.

"Where would he be?" Betty asks.

"Cafeteria." Archie says.

We all run there. I recognize the grey beanie as soon as I walk in. I'm about to walk up to him, but everyone starts laughing, and banging on the table.

"Jug.." I say.

He turns around, and his smile fades, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We came here to come get you." Archie says.

"Look, can we talk about this outside?" he asks and stands up, leading us outside.

Archie, Veronica, and Betty all walk over to the side of a building, and Jug and I walk over to my truck. He leans against the hood.

"I didn't tell you ahead of time, because I knew that you were going to try to stop me." he starts.

"Uh, damn straight. And I'm still gonna try." I say.

"(Y/N), the Southside is where the world wants me to be. Maybe, I wanna be here as well, I may blend in better. I'd keep you safe."

"I'm not, gonna let Riverdale's Civil war split us up, Jughead." I say. He nods, and we kiss, and then hug. I break apart, and lean against the roof with him.

Three guys come up to us, Jug's friends, I think. "Hey, is this your girlfriend, Jug?" one of them teases.

Jug laughs, "It is." He looks at me, "(Y/N), this is Ryan, Lucas, and Trevor." He says and points to each of you.

I laugh a little, "Nice to meet you guys." I say.

"Aye, same to you." Trevor says.

"Yeah, he was right, you are hot." Ryan says.

I look over at Jug and raise an eyebrow. "Seriously?" I laugh and he playfully shrugs.

-------------------------
Word Count: 529