Chapter 10: Rooftop!

Kai's P.O.V.

“Do your best, Kai because once I get back home.. You'll regret everything you told me.” (A/N: Make sure to remember this sentence. Okay?)

That was a message I received from Taemin hyung last night. It was really bothering me a lot that I didn't get enough sleep last night.. *sigh* What does that message mean anyway? Is he threatening me? Aish! Kai! You should stop thinking about that, it's just hyung's prank or something. XD Haha. I thought to myself.

“Yah! Earth to Kai?” Chanyeol said, snapping me out of my thoughts. “Why are you so zone out?” He asked.

“Just thinking about something.” I answered plainly, then placed my chin on my palm and stared at the beautiful view of the soccer field outside the window.

Anyway, we already reached the classroom, the three of us were assigned. All three of us did a small introduction in the front and damn those annoying girls, squealing and giggling with their eyes glued at us while we introduce ourselves one by one and the guys, as usual, jealous as hell. Well, what can I do? I was born to be this handsome and hot, it will be really hard for girls to resist this guy! XD

The three of us were placed at the empty seats by the back near the school president's seat. I hope this school's president will be nice to the three of us. Just to make it clear, the seats go like this:

*window* [President]   [Baekhyun]
*window* [me: Kai]      [Chanyeol]

Since the first period is pretty boring, I decided to excuse myself from the class and the teacher allows me. Yes!

I exited the classroom, walking along the hallways when someone bumped into me. Aish!

“Oh.. I'm sorry. I'm quite in a hurry.” Said the girl with a messy wet hair.

I just stared at her, trying to look for her face since her voice is really familiar. She lifted her head and looked at me. We both looked surprise once we saw each other.

“Kai.. What are you doing here outside? The class already starts about 20 minutes ago.” She said, quite panicking.

I can't help myself but to laugh at her hair. Hahaha! Damn! Her hair is so cute, it's so fluffy and messy!

“What's so funny?” She asked, furrowing her brows.

“Y-your hair..” I said in between my laughter.

“I know, Okay? I'm quite in a bad hair day to day so quit laughing and just go back to class.” She said, sounding like a middle-aged teacher.

“I don't want to, Miss-Messy-Hair.” I said as I shook my head stubbornly. “Let's go ditch class!” I said, grabbing her wrist then run upstairs, specifically where the rooftop is.

Jaehee's P.O.V.

What are we doing here? Oh! If the teachers find out that I ditched class with the transferred student, I'm in big trouble..

Now that we entered the rooftop, Kai let go of my wrist and sat down on the floor. “Yah! Jaehee! Come sit next to me.” Kai said, smiling at me.

“Ah.. Okay.” I answered, whispering under my breath. I slowly walked toward him and as he said, I sat next to him.

“It's peaceful here, huh?” Kai said softly, as he slowly placed his head on my lap.

“Yeah.” I said, trying to sound cool with all of this his doing to me, like placing his head on my lap but deep inside, I'm really freaking out right now. I could feel my heart palpitate like it's gonna pop out of me sooner. Why am this way? He's really making things uncomfortable for me..

We were in a bit silence when he slowly took my right hand and placed it again on his hard chest. Damn! It's the second time he's doing this to me.. Why does he keep doing this things?

“I like it when your small warm hand is placed on my chest... I feel so close to you..” Kai said, in a soft and a really sweet tone.

I felt my cheeks turned bright red after he said that. We're friends now so I guess he's just showing his love to me as a FRIEND. AS A FRIEND ONLY, nothing more.

Kai closed his eyes as he continue holding my hand on his chest. I can't help myself but to stare at his charismatic yet very adorable face. Unconsciously, my free hand brushed his bangs on the side of his forehead. I don't know why I did that but I like it! XD Haha. And Kai smiled after he felt what I did.

“You're liking it, huh?” I asked him, as I continue touching his soft dark-browned hair. He just smile like an idiot as an answer. Well that only means 'Yes‘. I pinched his nose playfully. “Is that even a nose, Kai?” I teased then I laughed out loudly. He quickly opened his eyes and furrowed his brows at me. “Well.. Is that even a hair, Jaehee?” He asked, teasing me back.

I just rolled my eyes at him and lifted my hand to make a quick bun on my hair but Kai sat up and said. “Let me.”

“What?”

He didn't answer me and just gently pulled my hair. “Do you even know how to do that?”

“I'll try.” He said happily.

After many trials, doing a simple bun he gave up.

“Aish! I gave up! Damn, how do girls keep up with this? It's hard!” Kai whined, and ended just ruffling my hair.

“Aigoo, Kai! You're not helping! You just made my messy hair a lot messier!” I yelled at him then just did my hair in a damn simple bun. Aish! How hard is that? *sigh* Boys.. Boys..

Kai just smiled sweetly at me then ruffled my hair again and again!

KAI! YOU! YOU'RE SO CHILDISH!” I yelled at him and Kai stood up and run away from me so I stood up as well and chase him. Haha! Oh, Kai. I never felt this so happy before! You really made my day, Kai.

We just kept on chasing each other around the rooftop and I ended up being carried by Kai on his shoulder. “Put me down, Kai!” I said, ruffling his hair with both of my hands.

The entire rooftop was filled with happiness and laughter. Right now, I don't care we got in trouble after this what's important is.. I'm having fun with my friend here— Kai.

Kai and I was interrupted when we heard the door creaked open. We stopped laughing and yes, flirting if you like to say it and we saw someone entered the rooftop. Sehun and Dona.

Kai gently put me down and held my wrist gently as well.

“Oh, look who we have here?" Dona asked, like a freakin' villain she is and looked at me in distaste. “If it isn't Miss President and the new transferred dude.. flirting on the rooftop.”

I looked at Sehun and I noticed him, clenching his right hand as he avoid looking at us.

Why is he like that? And what are they doing here? I bet they'll do something fishy here. Tsk!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yes! I updated. :D Sorry for making you guys wait but it's here now! Yeay! :D

Anyways, have you guys watch Chanyeol on ‘Roommate’? Aigoo, my Yeollipop is so cute! Haha! XD

Okay, I hope you guys like this chap and I'll update tomorrow. :)

•×LuHainne