Proposal Chapter 31

Jungkook POV

My hands shook as I slipped the velvety box into my pocket. "Jungkook hyung, come on," Taehyung shouted from the door. "Coming," I shouted back shakily. I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and walked to Taehyung. "Let's go," I said and opened the door for him. He nodded a thanks and walked out of the door with his black hair bouncing. The red had faded a long time ago and he was dying to put more color in it, but I told him to wait.

As I closed and locked the door Taehyung sat in the passenger seat of the car with his phone. "Do you know why Jin hyung is having this dinner today," Taehyung asked as I got into the driver's seat. "Um, something about an important conversation or something," I mumbled nervously. "Is Yoonminseok going to be there?" I nodded, "Yeah, they said they were coming." I pulled out of our driveway and drove over to Jin hyung's house in a comfortable silence. "How do you think I would look if I grew my hair out a bit and dyed it an ash gray color," Taehyung asked with sparkling eyes. "Gorgeous," I smiled. A beautiful blush rose to his cheeks dusting them lightly in a nice peachy color.

I pulled into Jin's driveway beside Yoongi's car and got out to open the door for Taehyung. As I got Taehyung out the front door of Jin's house opened revealing Namjoon with a big smile. "Come in, we've been waiting on you to eat," he said and waved his hand to rush us. Taehyung smiled and waved at him, "Hey Joon hyung." Namjoon smiled his way and winked at me as we climbed up the stairs.

As we walked in the warmth of the house filled me. Not only the temperature, but the sense of welcoming I felt every time I walked through the door. "Jungkook hyung, come on! I'm hungry," Taehyung said pulling me out of my spell. "Hey guys," Jin said from the kitchen. "Hey hyung," Taehyung said and went to meet him in a hug. "Hi hyung," I smiled nervously. He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "Relax, you know he'll say yes." I nodded and mumbled a thank you into his neck. He smelled like cinnamon and a bit spicy too. "Lets eat," Namjoon said and walked into the dining room that Jin only used for special occasions.

I took a seat in front of Taehyung which made me sit close to the end of the table beside Namjoon and Yoongi. Jin sat on the other end with Hoseok on one side and Jimin on the other. As we started passing food around Hoseok and Jin started making stupid jokes and making everyone laugh. Next came wine and a bit of champagne, but nothing stronger than that. "Can I have some of your champagne," Taehyung asked me. I nodded and handed him my glass. He took sip and hummed before gulping down the rest of it. Once he finished he handed the glass back with a belch. "Never again am I letting you get any more of my drink," I said with a nose wrinkle. "Sorry," Taehyung said sheepishly. I rolled my eyes playfully and waved him off dismissively.

"Yoongi hyung why don't you tell everyone how you say down on bird poop once and got up with it all on your butt," Namjoon said making me choke on my food. "Namjoon why don't you tell everyone how you used to have a picture of Jin hyung you used to sleep with at night," Yoongi fired back instantly. I laughed so hard at the clueless face Jin had and at the way Namjoon blushed. "I can't breathe," I laughed. My lungs and chest hurt so much. After a couple of minutes everyone calmed down and stopped laughing. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me expectantly. "Why are we all quiet? Is someone dying," Taehyung asked looking around.

I smiled and walked around the table to him. I got down on one knee and pulled the box out of my pocket. "Kim Taehyung, I love you so much. I love the way you smile and giggle at almost everything. I love the way you turned red when you're upset. I love the way care about your friends so much. I just love you in general. I want to wake up to seeing you still asleep or straddling my waist to wake me up. I want to eat breakfast with you in the morning and cuddle with you at night. I just want you, not just your good side but the bad things too. I'm not going to be cliché and ask that you make me the happiest man in the world and be my husband because you have already made me the happiest man. I going ask would you please join me in the future to help me fulfill the desires of your heart," I asked as my eyes filled with tears.

Taehyung covered his mouth with his right hand and held out his left with a nod. "Yes, I will," Taehyung said wiping his tears away. I opened the box and pulled it out. I slipped it onto his slender finger and smiled as I realized it was a perfect fit. Before I could close the box and get up Taehyung pulled me into an emotional kiss. "I love you," he said against my lips. "I love you too baby," I breathed. Everyone cheered around us and I felt something wet land on me. "What the hell," I mumbled as I looked up. Our friends had two bottles of champagne that they had shaken up and let rain down on us. Taehyung giggled and pulled me back into a kiss.

********
6 months later

"The couple has written their own vows that they would now like to tell to each other, Jungkook you may go first," the priest said. I swallowed and look into Taehyung's eyes, "You know I'm not good with words, but you know I love you. I'm not perfect, but you are to me and I know I will never deserve someone as great as you but I'm willing to work for in this marriage. Kim Taehyung, you are the Kim to my Kanye, the Rose to my Jack and the jelly to my peanut butter. I know you deserve more than me, but no one will love you as much as I love you. Till death do us part is something I will honor. I can't see a life without you where I'm happy. I want to live the rest of my life with you," I said pulling one of my hands away from his to wipe my tears.

Taehyung smiled, "Jungkook hyung, I have never loved someone the way I love you. I've never felt the things that I've felt except for with you. I've never wanted someone to love me the way that I want you to love me. Being with you makes me happy, knowing that you will always be by my side makes me happy. It makes me the most happy to be able call you mine and say that I'm yours. You love me and I love you and I never want to let you go. I promise that I will be honest and do whatever I most possibly can to make this marriage work. For better or for worse is what I'm going to work through and for. I will stand by you through everything even if it's just us against everyone. I want to hold you the same way you hold me and let you know that everything will be okay.  I love you Jeon Jungkook, you have no idea how much."

His tears ran freely, staining his face with the black eyeliner he used. "The couple has now said their vows. If there is anyone who has a reason why these two should not be wed, may you speak now or forever hold you peace," the priest said looking across the church. After a moment passed the priest smiled and looked at me, "With the power invested in me, I now called you husband and husband. You may now kiss your your groom." I grinned at Taehyung and wrapped an arm around his waist. I gently kissed his lips and tried to show every emotion I was feeling into it. Cheering erupted around us as we kissed and I pulled away to smile at everyone. Jin put his arm around Taehyung and kissed his cheek lightly. Jimin turned me around and pulled me into a hug, "Congratulations. You got your happy ever after."

Another one. Alright we have Mr. and Mr. Jeon together and happy. We only have one more chapter sadly, but it's all good because it's been a good ride in this story. I love you and I hope you have a good day/night. PEACE!!!