Kitty's Obsession 18+ | Dom!Blake Belladonna (RWBY) X Shy!M!Reader

First request and it's practically a lemon. Well then, that was fast.

Edit: This was written wayyyyyyyy before I wrote no shys, so stop bitching about it. Also I'm surprised how many people are still being traumatised.

Contains BDSM and femdom as requested by Brave_Vesperia.

I'm sure all of you reading already know how these inserts work, but just in case:

(Y/N) = Your name.

(F/C) = Favourite colour.

(V/N) = Villain name.

(FC/N) = Female character name.

Etc... Etc... Etc...

Blake Belladonna and RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and the almighty Monty Oum. May he find his rest in the life hereafter.

The artwork used does not belong to me, it belongs to its respective owner.

6th Feb 2018 - 1k Read
Friday 13th July 2018 - 2k Read
Wednesday 5th September 2018 - 3k Reads (Woah, y'all like Blake.)

Sunday 4th November 2018 - 4k Reads + minor revisions. Reading this now and comparing it to my more recent oneshots made me wonder what I was thinking a year ago.

??? ??? 2018 - 5k Reads.

23rd January 2019 - 6k Reads. Dear Lord. Blake's popular.

______________

(Y/N) was never one who would believe that he would become someone quite popular, mainly because his lack of confidence in pretty much anything due to his rather lacking body physique compared to most males his age. Easily comparable to a female model's, resulting in him growing up with rather low self-esteem and a stuttering mess.

He thought wrong, upon arrival, his feminine charms had won the hearts of many in Beacon Academy, where he was being educated to become a Huntsman.

How he was accepted into Beacon Academy in the first place was beyond him. Was it because of his great teamwork capabilities, or because of how easily he could resolve issues, he'll never know.

Upon arrival, he especially caught the attention of a certain ravenette cat faunas by the name of Blake Belladonna.

If one were to stare intently, one would notice that the faunas was eyeing the frail teen like a hawk after its prey.

Currently, the feminine teenager was being surrounded in the courtyard by multiple teenagers of both male and female who were attempting to date the boy, much to the boy's embarrassment, although he could've sworn he saw little girl in a red cape around his size among the crowd trying to court him.

"I-I'm sorry everyone! I-I'm interested in s-someone else!" (Y/N) stuttered while covering his rising blush with his little hands. The crowd groaned and immediately dispersed, leaving the still blushing boy standing in the courtyard alone.

Because of her faunas heritage, Blake could easily hear and see everything which has transpired through the library window, even her leader Ruby's failed attempts to see through the crowd, jumping around and about, probably to see what the commotion was about, but she'll never know.

Now, as Blake herself knew, she wasn't normally one who would easily get jealous, but when it came to (Y/N) and his admittance of having an interest in someone else.

Her obsessiveness grew to great levels, not to the point where she would willingly murder another individual, but to claim (Y/N) as her own before anyone else would. Closing the novel she was currently reading, The Man With Two Souls II: Man of Four Lords, she proceeded to exit the library to face (Y/N).