And the slip up

I can feel the cold air nipping at the skin on my face, the early morning harshness of a virgin ground, where the sun stil hasn't touched. A blue tinge to everything, disrupted by the glow of the lamp posts and the rays of sunshine shining through the cracks between buildings. I jog lightly, listening intently to my music, coming from the earphones dangling from my ears. Loud guitars and vibrant drumbs making me energized, pushing me to sprint instead.

I reach the basketball court and see two figures moving lazily around it, the condensation heavy from their mouths. I recognize them, it's Diego and Cris playing togheter, a game of toss.

I take one ear piece off, approaching the fence, breathing heavily.

I really am out of shape, jesus.

"Hey" I shout to them, as they are quite far from where I am. They turn to me, startled. "What are you guys doing up so early?"

"Could say the same to you" Diego responds as he starts to walk to me, not actually surprised.

"You know I like to wake up early" I smile at him

"Yeah, well" He shrugs. Cristopher turns away from us and keeps tossing the ball, absentminded. Diego notices me looking at the other boy, and snaps his fingers in my face to get my attention "Want to play?"

Cris doesn't look too happy I'm here

"Nah, I'll... go take a shower first so the bathroom will be free when you come back" I wave at my roommate as I start to jog back to my building block.

The hot water grazes my skin, harsh against my cold body, used to the morning air. The swirls of steam cloud my vision as I scurb the sweat off with a pink loofah that my brother gave me as a joke christmas present last year. He said it would freak out my roommate, but in reality Diego just laughed at the color and even bought a similar one for himself.

I concentrate on the sounds of the water droplets hitting the tiles of the shower and all at once a thought intrudes my mind; like a worm that has been bothering me, writhing under my skin...

The muscles of his back as he tossed the ball, moving deliciously under the fabric of his thin shirt, his broad shoulders perfectly framed. His hair a little damp from the sweat on his forehead, and sticking up at the back from the pillow we'd shared last night. His perky and round ass encased by those gym shorts...

I lather myself with more soap as I close my eyes...

Him on top of me, kissing me roughly, biting my lips, teasing me with his plump red ones, touching my body in ways no one had done before. Freshly 18, a man on top of me, and for the first time in my life in a sexual way. A need growing inside of me, bucking into his hand, as he takes off my clothes, a foreign feeling as his fingers dip lower and I discover pleasure.
His breathing over my cock, his hand pumping up and down, his mouth wrapping around the head, holding me down by my hips as he thrusts into me, him inside of me, inside of me, making me moan with his own cock, trapped inside of me.

I wrap my hand around my growing erection...

Me on my knees, looking up at him as he holds me down by then neck, demanding but soft. My mouth waters at the sight, my tongue eager for him, and then him making me swallow him whole, gagging at his tip hitting the back of my throat and enjoying every second of it. Grasping his hips and begging for air...

Him below me, sweaty, happy, raming into me as I can't help but gasp and moan and shudder with pleasure-

Fuck

I move my hand rapidly, chasing the release that I so desperately want.

Fuck

Cristopher all over me, nibblig on my skin, his tongue with mine, his masculine hands holding my head steady, my hips, my thighs.

The locker room, the floor of my room, my own bed-

I shake violently as I cum.

Everything stills.

I'm on a confused haze as I stand under the spray of the shower head, panting, doubled over from the release, staring at the white splotches on the wall.

What am I doing?

I look down at my body, at my hand still grasped tightly around my now softening dick.

What is wrong with me?

I rest my hand up on the wall, bending forwards in shame, letting droplets fall from my face as my breathing starts evening out.

Why?

I hear the door to our room close, and footsteps now moving around. I panic, my back awkwardly straight with dread.

I scub my body once more, getting rid of any clues as to what I did, and then quickly lather my hair with shampoo.

"Still on the shower? C'mon Josh! You're hogging the hot water" Diego pounded on the door, a little irritated. I haphazardly scratch at my scalp, getting the grime and sweat off as quickly as I can. I get some shampoo on my eye.

"Uh- I'm coming out" I turn off the water, stepping out and almost falling to the ground as I struggle to reach my towel with my impaired vision "In a second!"

"You're finally coming out! Happy to hear that" Diego yelled from the other side, amused "I always wondered why you dressed so well"

"Fuck off" I yell, irritated, as I quickly dry myself off and wrap myself in the towel "You know what I mean!"

"Yeah, you don't dress that well" he snickers.

I open the door.

Ugh, I forgot to bring clean clothes with me... What a genious!

Well, I didn't exactly plan to take so long in there...

I ignore the two people on the room as I step forward into the room, towel clutched tightly so there's no possibility of it falling off, and slowly walk to my side of the room, head hung low so they don't see my irritated eye or my pink cheeks from getting caught off guard post climax.

I can feel them staring at me and my weird actions with amused grins, but I ignore them, instead opening my drawers to look for a clean shirt, an actual washed one, not one that just that smells passable.

I put it on.

"Aww, we were enjoying the show" Cristopher cackles, finally breaking, and Diego follows suit, laughing loudly as he enters the bathroom.

Oh, so now he's talking to me.

Diego can still be heard laughing as he closes the door and the waters starts up again.

"Well, I wasn't enjoying it so" I know I sound defensive and embarassed, and that's exactly how I feel, but I try to feign annoyance instead.

"Well, mister perky nipples, put on some pants already"