•THIRTY•KHENE•

I was spacing out for a while until I heard a knock on the door—I decided to go over the door and open it; revealing Giovanni. Damon's older brother.

"Oh, Hello Khene."

He greeted and without me inviting him inside—He walk inside the house while I stand behind him. He looks more dull than before—He was so depressed ever since that Andy suddenly disappeared.

"Oh—Oh, Hello."

I greeted. Before closing the door—He always stand here in the middle of the living room. Spacing out constantly and I just found out about him sneaking inside when I was eating alone and Damon was on his work. Damon didn't have idea that his brother was sneaking here just to space out.

Glancing at his features, He have lost so much weight. His eyes has dark spot on the edge and He used to look so boastful. But I can't deny that he was handsome but Damon was more attractive.

He was spacing too much—That I can't help but fetch him a cup of water so he won't be dehydrated while he space out here for hour.

"Here, Drink this."

I mumbled as he grab the glass of water and gulping it down. He look at me for a while before continue to space out.

"Thanks."

He muttered—I sat there in front of him as he continue to stare at the window.

"Did—Did you find him?"

I asked—Praying that he have found him safe and sound.

He smile a bit before he replied;

"I don't know but I can sense that he was alive—I can smell a mixed scent of him and I.."

He whisper the last part before looking down, feeling down from his answer.

I sighed. I wanted to eat because I feel so hungry lately but suddenly—my vision darkened and I suddenly drop from my knee.

"What the fuck—Khene!"

THIRTY