Part 18

Suga's POV

"Why would you hit a girl like that?" Jin's eyes narrowed at me.

"Hyung wasn't that too much for her?" V asked looking towards the kitchen

"Hyung we know you hit us too, but Christine ah's a girl..." Jimin said

"You better say sorry hyung" RapMon said.

I looked at J-Hope waiting for him to say something too. J-Hope just smiled at me sadly as he agreed with what the other boys said.

"Arrasso." I said as I stood up and went to the kitchen to apologize.

I walked in and heard Jungkook and Tinnie ah talking.

"Was Suga hyung too much?" He asked worriedly

"Ani" She said with her voice slightly shaking. Was she crying?

"Mianhe" Jungkook said sadly.

"If I didn't tell Suga hyung then-" she cut him off

"It's not that. Don't blame yourself kookie ah~"

"Tinnie ah?" I revealed myself and they both looked surprised.

"Is it alright if we just cooked omurice?" Jungkook asked as Tinnie ah continued cooking, turning her back towards me.

"You know how to cook that right?" I asked Jungkook

"Mm. You just make fried rice with whatever you want then wrap it in scrambled egg." He said smiling

"Good. Can you continue cooking while I talk to Tinnie ah?" I asked and he nodded.

I went to her and took her hand. She was silent as she let go of the spatula and followed me to the studio room.

"Tinnie ah" I started as I made her seat on the bean chair on the side of the room

"Are you mad at oppa?" I asked her

"Ani.." She said looking down

"Why did you bring me here? We could have talked in my room." She said not looking at the mirrors.

"Why do you hate it here so much?" I asked and she flinched with my question. She sighed as she talked

"This was where umma taught me how to dance. She was a Ballet and a Hiphop teacher before she met dad. This was where we danced to any songs we hear. It's just that memories with her was mostly spent here." She explained but never looked into my eyes.

"Tinnie ah" I bent down to meet her eye level so that she'd look at me. I placed my hand on her shoulders and waited for her gaze to look at mine.

"Mianhe... Oppa's really sorry awhile ago. It's just.. I was worried. You don't look okay and then you won't say anything. Then I'll know from someone else that you didn't eat properly? Then you'd even try to lie? Come on. You're my baby sister. Yeah I know you're 16 but you're still my baby sister. Forgive oppa please" I said as soon as she met my gaze. Her eyes softened as she hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck as I hugged her back.

"Mianhe oppa. I'm sorry too. It's just that my day wasn't going my way that's why I didn't eat lunch. And I'm not mad at you.. I just miss appa that's all. Plus this studio room which makes me miss umma.. It's like.. A strong wind making me feel fly hopelessly anywhere like I'm such a waste." She chuckled bitterly.

I stroked her hair as I slightly shook my head which was resting on her shoulders.

"You're not a waste. You're the best blessing I got this year! Too early for my birthday." I smiled at her and she returned it as she released her hug. I heard something grumble and I smirked.