Chapter 33

• Skype call between Shawn, Mady, and Nicole

Mady: shawn you aren't coming home, give her time

Nicole: Shawn we believe you that nothing happened but her comment made it sound like something did happen. Give Sammy some time please. Stay on tour, please. We will eventually talk her into giving you an explanation.

Shawn: guys, please I️ love her so much I️ can't loose her

Mady: we know Shawn and you won't just give her time. She's never been in a relationship like this before. She understands that your fans come first because she's that type of person. She will make sure everyone is happy before herself, which is why she is so amazing Shawn. Give us time and we will help you okay?

Shawn: okay, I️ just miss her

Nicole: we know but give her some space. This has happened to her before she just never I️ guess really thought it would happen with you. She has been in 2 relationships where some one has cheated on her but she got over it. However, with you it's different because she told us that you were the one and that she was gonna marry you. She told us that the first day she met you in Disney. That's why this relationship is so amazing Shawn. You guys are meant for each other. Give her time Shawn. She will come back to you. She loves you.

Shawn: alright, I'll give her time but I️ am still gonna text her everyday even though she doesn't want to talk.

Mady: good that will show her how much you care and aren't gonna blow her off even though she needs the space

Shawn: alright, well I️ have to go. Sound check, I'll talk to you guys later

Mady& Nicole: byeee

Shawn: Amazing crowd tonight! You all were incredible! 💕📸: @mattcamick_❤️: 24

📸: @mattcamick_
❤️: 24.5m

@fan: I️ love you!

@ajdhdb: amazing show

@fan 5: I️ miss posts about Sammy

@hater3: thank god Sammy is out of the picture

@hater:^ she was such a slut

@shawnmendes: ^^ stop

Comments have been disabled