Chapter 29 - No He Didn't

Christina's POV

"Harry, I need to go back to my apartment.    I can't just stay here forever.  I actually need to develop the film from the Ed Sheeran interview." I say as I look deep into those beautiful eyes.    Harry looks at me and acknowledges that I need to go home but, is not happy about it.

"Look Christina, I actually have some people cleaning up over there as we speak.  I didn't want you to go in there and see the mess.   Just give it a few more minutes and they should be done." he tells me.    I am actually relieved that he has someone doing that for me.  How is the sexiest man alive the nicest man alive...  makes no sense.

Harry's phone rings and he tells me it is his manager Jeff and excuses himself to answer it.   I hear him talking.  I am trying not to eavesdrop but, Harry is getting louder and louder...  

I hear:                                                                                                                                                                                         No Jeff...     I do not want to go on a date with anyone...   Jeff, I am good...  I don't care who she is...   I don't care if it will look good for my image...  Jeff, I am done going on these fixed up dates...   Besides I am already talking to someone...   Don't worry about it...  No, I am not going to tell you yet...  I don't care what you say...  Jeff...  we want to keep this to ourselves at the moment...    Fuck Jeff!!!!   Look...  I will tell you soon...  I have to go...  Jeff... Jeff...  I am hanging up now... No!!! Do not come here now...  Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Harry walks back in the room and apologizes to me.   "No need to apologize Harry." I say as I look at him with such compassion.   I can't even imagine what he goes through.   "So who is this person you are talking to?" I ask as I giggle.     "So you heard me?" he says.    I tell him that I think the doorman downstairs heard him.   

"Look, let me explain.   Everyone is always trying to hook me up with someone for one reason or another.   I always just wanted someone I could feel comfortable with and liked me for me and not because I am "Harry from One Direction!"  I want and need someone who makes me happy and gives me butterflies in my stomach.   Christina, I am getting all of that with you already.   There is no way I am not going to at least try with you." Harry proclaims.

I feel that Harry is being very genuine with me and all I could do is smile.   I stand up and walk to Harry and put my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear...   "Who is One Direction?"    I laugh uncontrollably!!!   He looks at me and laughs as well and tells me that this is what he needs in his life...

The doorbell rings and Harry goes to answer it and it is the cleaning people telling him my apartment was all done.    Thank goodness because I have a lot of work to do.    Harry walks me over and I tell him how I need to get in the darkroom and develop my film.   He has some running around to do as well.   He kisses me and tells me he will see me later.    I give him my extra key in case I am still in here later and I don't hear the door.

*******************************

I am in the darkroom for hours and I am so pleased with my work.    I am finished and I am just about to put the light on when I hear a knock on the door.  I yell for Harry to come in knowing it has to be him.     I look up with fear in my eyes when I see it is Antonio and not Harry!

"Antonio, what are you doing here?  You need to leave!  I can't believe you have the nerve to come into my apartment.   I need my key back!" I yell!    "Christina, who did you think was coming in here?  Harry?   I bet you already fucked him, didn't you?" Antonio screams at me.   I tell him that it is none of his business who sleep with anymore.