Epilogue

3rd Person POV

"Appa! Appa, save me from the monster," a little dark haired girl squealed as she jumped onto her parents bed. "Come on, babygirl. I'll protect you," Taehyung said with a smile and pulled the little girl completely onto the bed. A few seconds later Jungkook entered, "Come on, Mija! I'm going to get you." Taehyung grabbed the girl and pushed her behind him.

"Jungkook hyung let's think about this," Taehyung pleaded trying to fight a smile. "I want the princess," Jungkook laughed evily. "Appa, don't let him get me," Mija said with a small giggle. "Mija, you don't want daddy to get appa too, do you," Jungkook said with a teasing smile. "Please, Daddy," Mija pleaded. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his waist and started tickling his sides. "Run, Mija," Taehyung gasped as he slapped at Jungkook's hand.

Mija screamed and jumped off the bed quickly. With a look back she ran out of that room and into a room she had never been in. She closed the door and looked around. The room was a bright pink color and filled with stuffed toys. She grabbed a stuffed elephant and started playing with it. "Mija, I'm going to find you," Jungkook said through the closed door before opening it.

He smiled as he saw the familiar elephant toy along with his daughter. "Daddy look what I found," Mija said with sparkling eyes. Jungkook laughed and picked her up. "Let's go show it to Appa," Jungkook said with a kiss to Mija's cheek. "Taehyung, look what we found," Jungkook yelled as he walked in. Taehyung looked up from his paperwork and smiled as he saw his old stuffed elephant, Jack. "Oh! You found my old toy," Taehyung said with a smile. "Brings back memories doesn't it," Jungkook asked and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Its been three years already," Taehyung asked quietly. "Yep, two since we adopted this little monster," Jungkook said as he playfully bit Mija's cheek. "Appa, Daddy, how did you meet," Mija asked as she wiped the spit off of her chubby cheek. Taehyung looked at Jungkook expectantly. "Yeah, daddy how did we meet," Taehyung asked teasingly. Jungkook chewed the inside of his cheek and glared at Taehyung.

Silently the both of them were arguing over who had to tell. "Taehyung and I meet after Uncle Jinnie had to leave on a business trip," Jungkook said, never taking his eyes off of Taehyung's eyes. "Can we visit Uncle Jinnie," Mija asked. "Sure we can princess. Bring Daddy his phone off of the chair in the living room so he can call Uncle Jinnie and see if it's okay to go over his house," Jungkook said and patted Mija's butt as she got off of the bed. Mija smiled with a cute little gummy smile and got off of the bed to go down the stairs.

As soon as she left Jungkook collapsed on the bed beside Taehyung with a huge breath. "Its been three years since we've been married and it feels like it was just yesterday," Taehyung said looking at the stuffed elephant that had fallen on the floor after Jungkook laid in the bed. "I can't believe that Mija turns eight years old soon. I also can't believe that Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung just got married a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if they had fun on the honeymoon," Jungkook said looking at the small scar on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung made a face of disgust, "You shouldn't wonder if they had fun because as much as they'd been fooling around they should've been having the best time of their lives." Mija ran back in with Jungkook's phone in her chubby little hand. "Here's you go," she lisped a bit because one of her two front teeth were out. Jungkook kissed her cheek in a thank you and pulled her into the bed to sit on his stomach.

"Here Appa, call Uncle Jinnie. I'm too tired," Jungkook said and handed Taehyung his phone. Taehyung rolled his eyes and accepted. He typed in Jin's number and put it on speaker as he waited for someone to answer. "Hello," Jin's voice came. Mija moved to be between her two daddies to be closer to the phone. "Hey, Uncle Jinnie," Mija smiled. "Hi, baby! How are you," Jin asked. "Good," Mija giggled.

"Hey hyung," Jungkook and Taehyung chimed in unison. "Hey guys. What's up," Jin asked. "We were wondering if you would be okay with Mija having a little sleepover with you guys since she hasn't seen her uncles in so long," Taehyung smiled as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair. There were some voices on the other end of the line before there was another voice. "Hey guys." Jungkook smiled, "Hey Namjoon hyung." Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke up, "What's this I hear about my little Mimi spreading the night?"

"Yeah, me and Jungkook were wondering if it would be okay since Mija misses her favorite uncles," Taehung said, knowing that Jin and Namjoon would say yes if they thought they were Mija's favorites even though Mija had told Taehyung that Hoseokie oppa was her favorite.

"Um, yeah. Jin hyung and I aren't busy doing anything tonight so bring her over," Namjoon said with a little hesitation. "Thanks hyung. We'll bring her over after we pack her up," Taehyung said with a relieved sigh and hung up. He looked down at Mija and her big brown eyes with a smile, "It looks like you're sleeping over with Uncle Joon and Uncle Jinnie. Let's go pack, last one to your room is a rotten egg." Mija gasped and ran to her room with Taehyung right behind her. She took a sharp right into her room and squealed breathlessly, "I won! Appa's a dirty rotten egg!" Taehyung pouted at her, "Well, bubble nuggets!"

Mija giggled like a maniac and watched as her appa opened her closet door and looked for her a pretty little outfit to wear for the next day. "Appa, do you love Daddy?" Taehyung looked back at her with a smile, "Yeah." She wrinkled her little nose and asked, "Why?" Taehyung laughed a little at her curiosity and sat next to her on the bed.

"Your daddy is an amazing man. He's patient and he makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. He also loves you, you little monster," Taehyung laughed lightly. Keeping the things he loved about Jungkook simple honestly was difficult because when he really thought about it the things he loved about Jungkook were endless.

With the shake of his head, Taehyung got off the bed and took out a cute little purple and pink outfit for Maji. "Do me a favor and pick out some nice little pjs to sleep in," Taehyung said reaching in the back of the closet and pulling out Mija's overnight bag.

As he packed he thought about how amazing and nice his life was thanks to Jungkook. Thank you Jungkook for being there when I needed you and for restoring me to my former self that I didn't even know existed. Thank you for raising Mija with me and always being patient as me and you got the hang of having a daughter. I love you, forever and always.

The End.