30

*** I realize there was a bit of confusion as Nathan's mom and ex-girlfriend in high school had the same name (Stephanie) I've actually changed Nathan's ex from when they were in high school to Emily so if you see anymore mistakes please feel free to comment because I have the worst memory ever! ***

LOL guys I impulsively changed her name to Francesca a bit after that so there's some Emily's and some Francesca's but I'm talking about the same person I'm sorry I will read over to try fix it.

***I ALSO PUBLISHED ANOTHER BOOK.
(Sneak peak at the end of this chapter)****

Sienna's POV

It had been three weeks since Isabella was born and things have been going great. Nathan's fully moved in and I couldn't be happier. Everything was genuinely perfect for once this year and I can't help but thank the twins. They brought so much light to my life and Nathan. I can't explain how thankful I am.

Halloween was right around the corner and Nathan has been secretly planning our costumes. He won't tell me what they are or what the kids are (like they're old enough to go trick or treating anyway) Chris and Beth are having a Halloween Party and everyone's coming. Nathan even invited his brother Aiden and his wife and kids. There's a kids 'haunted house' as well and were all planning to goafter the party. Aiden and Molly want us all to go including the kids. I don't know how Ty will take it because when I put a face mask on the other night he gave me a really strange look and then burst out crying. I had to go into another room. All Nathan could do was laugh and Nina joined in and kept reaching up to try and touch my face. We'll see how Ty thinks of the Haunted House.

It's either going to go really well or horribly.

"Si." I turned around to see Nathan a briefcase in his hand.

"Hey." I replied and he hugged me tightly. He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"See you later yeah?" I nodded and Nathan grabbed his keys and Nina. I picked up Tyler and followed after him, strapping Ty into his chair. Nathan was bringing the kids to daycare before he goes off to work. I'm off in the other car going to the hospital. I have a long shift today and Nathan's working till late as well. We found a daycare that's just a couple of minutes away, it's such a lovely place with people I know I can trust. It took a long time to make a decision but I know it has to be done.

I waved at him from the porch and he mouths 'I love you' before pulling off.

My heart literally melts as I blow him a kiss. What the hell did I do to deserve him?

I quickly lock up the house and hop in my car ready to go to the hospital. I've been texting my mom more than usual always asking if she's okay or needs anything. I'm worried, more worried than I've ever been in my life. Every time I think about my mother - dying, it makes me want to just shut down. I try to distract myself with work around the house or at the hospital but nothings working. But when I'm with Nathan he almost makes me forget. I really am so in love with him that it's hard to explain.

I AM SO SORRY. Oh my god, it's been over a month since I've been to this story and a lot has happened. I hit 50k and I was over the fricken moon and then I hit 100k. No words can literally explain how thankful I am for all the people that bothered to read and vote for my story. You guys truly are the best.

A lot was going on during November. I had exams which was the worst! I had to study a lot and I couldn't find any time to update and by the time my exams were finished it was Christmas and I really just wanted to spend time with my family. I am truly sorry it's just November and December we're busy months.

Anyways.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! A lot of things have happened in 2017 that I am so grateful for. (This story being one of them!) and I can't wait for what 2018 has installed. This story is coming to an end and so are the short chapters. (Especially this one jeez, this was an extremely short chapter don't worry all of the rest of them will be way longer) when I'm finished I plan to EDIT A WHOLE LOT. Not major things just some of the chapters are extremely cringy and/or have a LOT of spelling mistakes. I'm so excited for the ending and I hope I don't disappoint anyone!

Now as promised this is my new story Alexander Royce's Tragedy.

Enjoy this preview!

(Mature language ahead)

"Hey! Yer not goin' nowhere." I could hear yelling in a small dark alleyway. They were loud and gruff and they were accompanied by a shriek that sounded like a girl. I tucked the money into my bag before jogging over to the alley. Sure enough, two men were surrounding a young girl, looking to be about sixteen.

"Hey!" I yelled my confidence faltering, only for a second, when one of them brandished a knife. "Leave the girl alone." I stated her green eyes locking with mine. Confusion clouded her features but I quickly looked away from her.

"Fuck off kid. Leave us to do our business and you do yers." One of them said anger present on his face.

"This became my business when you held a knife to a girls throat." I spoke out looking at my odds. Both guys seemed high off something, so I had a good chance. But not if he was going to wave around that knife. I looked back over at the girl, wondering why she was around here, so late at night.

"Do you want me to hold it to yer throat mate? Fuck. Off. You don't want me to 'ave to tell ya twice." I threw the first punch knocking him completely off guard.

He stumbled and dropped his knife, dazed. The other, much bigger one, lunged at me and gripped me by my shoulders throwing me to the side. I quickly regained my balance and gestured wildly for the girl to run. Her eyes widened and she hesitated for a second before sprinting down the alleyway.

I am really excited for this book and I would appreciate if you checked it out!

Sending you and your family lots of love this New Years.

- Peace ❤️

Damn this is the longest authors note I have ever done in my life.

P.S I WON'T BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE. I'M PLANNING TO FINISH THE STORY AND THEN UPLOAD ALL THE CHAPTERS AT ONCE. PLEASE BE PATIENT!