six.

six. FRIENDS?

      A few days has past and in between those days, Eggsy and Valerie continued to become very close friends

A few days has past and in between those days, Eggsy and Valerie continued to become very close friends. Also, the feud with Valentine was becoming a bit more intense. Through the days Harry's been under, a ton of VIP's gone missing. Merlin and Valerie are awaiting for the awake of Harry to see what they should do. But, in the meanwhile Merlin and Valerie tries to figure out who's taken the hundred VIP's that's gone missing. Although they have a strong feeling that it was Valentine and his workers.

"V!" A voice calls as Valerie was exiting her room. She turned around to see Eggsy running up to her.

"Hello, Eggsy." She greets. "What are you up to?" She question, as she fixed her Kingsman ring on her pinky fingers.

"Harry's awake." He quickly informs, "I️ know because Merlin informed me that Harry wanted to see me." He adds.

A smile grew on Valerie's face, "let's go see him then." She says. He nods and grabs a hold of her hand. The two of them ran down the halls and barged inside the infirmary room.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Harry questions as he turns to face the two young adults.

"Only when I'm casing a place to rob." Eggsy jokes. Valerie lets a soft chuckle out and walks towards Harry. She engulfs him in a tight hug and releases a long sigh. 

"I'm so happy you're okay." She said. Valerie pulls away from the hug and looks up at Harry. Then, her face turned into a serious expression and she slapped his arm. "Don't ever so that again!" She exclaims.

"Ow!" Harry comments. He rubs his arm and Eggsy laughs. "I️ won't." Harry then says.

"Good." She smiles, hugging him once more.

"Merlin said you wanted to see me." Eggsy informs, as the two released the hug.

Harry nods and speaks, "I️ hope J.B.'s training is going as well as yours." He says. "Sit." He then orders. Eggsy takes a seat and Harry continues to speak. "Congratulations on making it to the final six candidates. Your tests results were even better then I️ could've hoped." Harry adds. Eggsy smiles at his compliments and feels proud of himself for doing so well.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. "Come in." Harry gave permission for the person to enter and they did.

It was Merlin. "Eggsy, I️ need to have a private conversation with Valerie and Harry. You're dismissed." He quickly says. Cutting straight to the chase.

"Nonsense. Let him observe. Might learn a thing or two." Harry states.

"As you wish." Merlin nods, "take a look at this." Merlin pulls up a video on the TV in the room. It was a video that was played from Harry's point of view.

"For God's sake, I've barely touched you. Man up!" They heard Harry state. Seconds later, the man head blew up. Eggsy was token back from the video. Clearly surprise at what he just witness.

"Fucking hell!" Eggsy exclaims. "This is rank, Harry. You blew up his head? It's a bit much innit?" He continues. The three shook their head.

"Actually, the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck." Melin paused the video before the explosion and zoomed in on the mans neck. "Here under the scar." Merlin points on the screen.

"Did my hardware pick up the signal that triggered it?" Harry questions.

"Fortunately, yes. Unfortunately the IP address I traced it to ... it's registered to the Valentine Corporation." Merlin replies. Harry releases a sigh.

"That's not much of a lead. He has millions of of employees worldwide. That Richard Valentine is a genius." Valerie comments. "Did you not see his announcement today?" She then asked. Eggsy and Harry shook there head while Merlin pulled up the clip of Valentines announcement.

"We spend on average over two thousand dollars a year on cell phone and internet usage. It gives me great pleasure to announce that those days are over. As of tomorrow every man, woman, and child can claim a free SIM card compatible with any cell phone, any computer, and utilize my communications network for free. Free calls, free internet for everyone. Forever." Valentine announced.

"His voice is undeniably annoying." Valerie comments as she folds her arms over her chest.

Merlin chuckles, "Valentine's assistant has the same implant scar." Merlin points out.

"I think Mr. Valentine and I need to have a little tte-tte." Harry states.

"He's having a gala dinner next week. I'll get you an invitation." Merlin said, typing away onto his tablet. "You have to careful, though. Since you been out, hundreds of VIP's have gone missing. No ransom notes, exactly like Professor Arnold." Merlin explains.

"Then I suggest you make my alias somebody worth kidnapping." Harry smirks.