Birthday Celebration At Convention

It was Saturday morning and you and Jensen were making your way to the airport for your first convention. You were meeting Jared and Gen there. They were bringing Tom and Shep with them so Gen can stay at the house in Austin for a bit after convention.

"You excited?" Jensen asked you from the driver seat. You packed the bags up and hit the road a few minutes ago toward the airport. "Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm more excited for the convetion and the fans or celebrating your birthday, when we're alone, in our room, in bed..." You pushed yourself towards his ear and made it as seductive as possible. "God, you're such a tease. I love you. Can't wait for tonight if it was anything like this mornings wake up call." Jensen smirked and you sat back in your seat. "I was just satisfying your needs, you were the one calling my name while you slept. I just thought I would make the dream come alive." You said smiling as Jensen took your hand and kissed the top of it as he kept his eyes on the road. "It was amazing (Y/n)." Jensen smiled and kept a hold on your hand.

You both got to the airport and grabbed your bags from the back. Jensen interlocked his hand with yours as you walked into the airport. Getting closer to the seating area you both hear two little voices yell, "Uncle Jensen and Aunt (Y/n)!" Laughing, you saw Tom and Shep running towards you and Jensen with Gen and Jared walking close behind them. You stopped walking and waited for Shep to get to you. You carefully picked Shep up, minding your balance at the moment. "Aunt (Y/n)!" Shep yelled in your ear and wrapped his arms around your neck with a strong force. You lost your balance for a quick second. Jensen, with Tom around his neck, brought his hand to your back to help with your balance.

"Easy Shep, Aunt (Y/n) is still recovering." Gen soflty laughed as she walked up to you and took Shep from your arms and set him down. "It's okay. I feel the love." You both laugh. "Uncle Jensen!" Shep cried as he jumps to Jensen and Tom comes to you. "Aunt (Y/n)!" He says and wraps around your good leg. You tousle his hair, "Hey Bud, ready to be going home for a bit?" Tom looks up and nods happily, "Yes! And to see grandma and grandpa." He smiles and pulls away from your leg. "Going to visit your parents in the break too?" Next week, the whole crew and cast got the week off. That why Jensen and you will be visiting his and your parents. "Yeah," Gen says. "My parents, then Jareds. Some good family time. All of us need to go out too." She finishes. "We will definitely have too!" You said with excited.

Your plane is called and Jared and Gen go a head of Jensen and you to grab their bags from the waiting area. Jensen pushes you forward a bit and grabs your bag before you. "Jay, I can grab my own bag ya know." You retort with a smile. "I know, but I want to get it for you." You smiled and walked up to Jared and Gen. All of you made your way to the luggage counter and set your bags down before boarding the plane. The women punched the keys on the computer and smiled looking back at the group. "You guys are all set! Enjoy your flight."

"Thank you" was said from all of you, even Tom and Shep. You each boarded the plane and sat in your seat. Tom sat next to you on the left, next to the window. You sat in the middle with Jensen on your right, and Shep sat in the window seat across from Tom, Gen sat in front of you, and Jared in front of Jensen. The flight was only going to be a few hours but you thought you would get a little shut eye. Tom spent the first half an hour watching out the window before he crashed leaning against you. You smiled and look at Jensen. "And he's out folks." You whispered trying not to wake Tom. "He knocked out fast." Jensen chuckled. You gave a small yawn, "Yeah, he did." "You tired? Why don't you sleep too....Get a few hours? I'll wake both of you once we land." Jensen said as he pulled the arm rest up that was in between you to wrap his arm around you. "Thanks Babe." You say, resting your head on Jensen with your arm around Tom still. "Sweet dreams, Baby girl." Jensen kissed your head and ran his hand up and down your arm soothingly, and you slipped right into a deep sleep.