part one

Did I forget to mention Ren is going to have her boyfriend Zero with her but Lance doesn't know the two of them are together until later.... And another thing this might take forever so it might turn into a series idk and thank you again Split_Into_Four for suggesting this love ya bye...

Keith's POV
~dream~
I was reliving my childhood memories through the images that crossed my mind and the voices that rung out. "Hey keff" a sweet girlish voice chimes making me turn my attention towards her, a little girl that had her short hair into two brown pigtails and her curious green eyes stared back into my hazel ones "Ren?" I found myself saying 'who is she?' I thought "Keff can we go inside it's getting cold" the innocence was pure and breath taking "yeah let's go in" I had given her my hand which she held tight too.

'this girl named Ren... Do I know her?'

~dream ends~

I jolt up to the annoyingly loud alarm clock that rests just besides my bed, I slam the top of the digital alarm and opened my eyes to read the green bold letters 7:45 am "oh shit I'm late!" I roll out of bed and quickly get to my feet.

After a quick shower I get dressed, skip breakfast then brush my teeth. I head towards the door but stop in the middle of the hallway I look to my right and see a picture of my Mom, Dad and I in each other's arms I of course was just a baby so I look unrecognizable "I'm off" I mumble sadly looking away from the picture.

Ren's POV
"Get out or I'll hurt ya!" My stepmom shouts throwing my school bag at me "it's your fault you old HAG!" I yell back just as angry. A cold hand finds it's way on top of my head "morning beautiful" a wonderful and sexy (blessed) voice whispers sending cold shivers down my spine "who me!" I turn and face a boy with white hair, pretty blue eyes and dark eyelashes "morning Zero" I kiss the cheek of the boy I call mine "princess" he takes my hand as we start towards the street.

"So what'd you do to make her mad this time?" Zero asks "supposedly I kept her up all night because I kept mumbling an old friends name" I say  recalling the confusing dream, I had partially lied about why she was yelling at me but the dream was true, "you dreamt of someone other than me!" He pretended to be shocked "oh yeah, he's a real looker so you'd better watch your back" I say teasingly "then my dream to marry you will die" he wraps his arms around my waist "there's no man I love more than you" I place my hand on his (Me: ew relationship goals. My boyfriend: eww) "c'mon it's time to go" Zero unwraps himself from me then grabs my hand again the happily hums a song (the one up above)

Keith's POV
I stood in front of Medori high, a rich kid school definitely not a place for me to be in. I was able to get into this school by taking a hard ass test, that most of the other kids failed, luckily I didn't. I walked towards the school entrance and stared at my reflection in the glass door "yo Zero!" A voice from inside shouts, I open the door and see a girl with beautifully dyed purple hair. The girls green eyes met mine and my eyes widen "Ren?" I mutter to myself, she gives me a quick smile then her attention turns back over to a guy with silver hair and blue eyes that was standing next to Mrs. Allura the school principal who was in a dark suit 'well that's strange, I suppose she ran out of her other clothes'.

The two kids follow Mrs. Allura towards her office and flashes of memories occupy me until I get to my class. I slide the door open and ignore the girls who squeal out of excitement (fangirl? ME!) In the corner of my eye I see my boyfriend dressed in his uniform which oddly suited him "Hey ba-" I interrupt him "what did I say about calling me that in public" I scold him as we sit in our desks that where in the middle of the last row on the left and right beside the windows. Lance huffs when he sits in front of me "love you" I say quietly "what was that?" He teases making me smile 'he looks adorable today'.

Ren's POV
Zero and I had just got back from the principal's office and now we were preparing to walk into our new class. Zero nervously slides the door open revealing the faces of our classmates. He stayed still which made me snicker so I give him a little push, literally.

We were standing in front of at least 30 kids the girls were staring at Zero and the boy's looked at me. I scanned over the faces as Zero calmly introduced himself, a familiar face caught my attention. The boy I saw earlier, I recognize him, he was my childhood friend 'Keith Kogane'. "Hi I'm Ren Himura-" a sudden slam on the desk from the side of the room "he" was on I look over at him. His hands against the wooden desk, his eyes locked onto mine filled with worry and anger.

3rd persons POV
The two stared at one another for a second before the door opens again "it seems you two have already introduced yourselves" it was the teacher Mr. Shiro "yeah" Zero had answered while Ren turned her focus on the teacher "well you two I'm Shiro nice to meet you" Shiro holds out a prosthetic hand "Ren, nice to meet you" without hesitation Ren shakes her teachers hand and soon after Zero does two.

Lunch time

Zero grabbed the bento his little sister Hina made him, while Ren went to the cafeteria and bought a curry bun and an apple. The couple wove through the crowd in the cafeteria and stopped when the two gets pulled back by the shirt. Zero turned around with a gentle glint of light shining into his eyes, while Ren pressed her food against her chest 'protecting' it.

Keith and Lance was the ones who stopped them "come eat with us" Keith said eyeing the relieved girl (that her food wasn't about to be stolen) "uhh" Ren looked up at her tall boyfriend and he looked down with a slight nod "okay" her voice squeaked out of nervousness. It has been years since she's seen her best friend.

1117 words damn that's a lot... Y'all are so lucky I love you. Okay so this wasn't a complete part so technically it's part 1 look forward to the others.