Bae

'You so special bae, blessed I met you babe, I swear you turn me crazy'

The Next Day

"I'm pulling up right now come outside" I tell zara and she replies with a simple "k" before hanging up the phone. We was going to the mall and then probably getting something to eat.

A couple minutes later she gets in the car shutting the door behind herself.

"I missed you today" She pouts facing me as I pull off.

"Deadass? Cause when I texted you earlier you ain't hit me back, wassup with that?"

"I fell asleep, sorry"

"Mhm, now you sounding like me" I smile shaking my head.

"Shut up" She laughs playfully nudging my shoulder.

"Nah but foreal I been mad tired lately so I just been sleeping" She yawns.

"I been tired too but I'm always tired so" I shrug switching lanes.

"I know, I be hating that too. You be having me ready to call my dad and cuss him out for working you so hard, and I've never disrespected my dad" She chuckles.

"You really do love the kid huh?" I smile.

"How many times do I have to say it until you believe it babe?" She smiles tilting her head.

"I definitely believe it I just didn't know it was that I'll check my fatha for ya love"

"It's past that" She smiles and I smile back.

"I love you more than money" I tell her smiling.

"I love you more than food" She smiles.

"What you think about this one?" Zara asks holding up a black sparkly dress with a slit on side.

"I think it'll compliment your frame well, hug all them curves you got just right and it's formal but you can still slay all the jawnts at 2 dollar tuesdays" I laugh and she joins shaking her head.

"I guess I'll get this one then, you getting something?"

"Nah, I haven't wore half the shit I got in my closets" I chuckle.

"You right, you don't need nothing else. Let's go check out" She laughs lightly.

"I know you not talking" I chuckle as we walk up to the counter.

"Did you have trouble finding anything today?" The cashier asks.

"No we found everything fine" Zara smiles.

"Will this be all for you today?" She questions flashing a warm smile.

"Yes this will be all" Zara responds and the lady nods ringing it up.

"Okay your total will be 9,852" She says folding the dress up and bagging it.

Pulling a wad of hundreds out my pocket I hand it over to her. "You can keep the change" I tell her grabbing the bag adding it to the other hundred bags I was carrying.

"You just be giving ya money up" Zara chuckles as we walk out the gucci store.

"It comes and goes" I shrug.

"My feet hurttt" She whines and I chuckle.

"I wonder why?" I ask sarcastically. We been walking in this mall for hours cause she so indecisive.

"Carry me?" She asks with a cute smile on her face. I nod leaning down a little and she jumps up wrapping her arms around my neck as I place my hands underneath her thighs holding her up.

"You wanna stop and get something to eat or you gone cook?" I ask as I walk towards the mall exit.

"I'm in the mood for some chop cheese so let's stop"

"Slow down, the food ain't going nowhere" I chuckle watching zara stuff her face. 

"This my first time eating today, don't judge me"

"I--" I got cut off by her phone ringing. She picks it up answering and I focus on the tv eating my chop cheese.

Her and the person on the otherside of the phone spoke briefly before she hung up the phone. 

"You coo?" I ask as she sighs heavily.

"Yea, I just don't feel like going into the office tomorrow. I have so much paperwork to catch up on" She pouts laying her head on my shoulder.

"It costs to be the boss" I smile and she laughs softly.

"I'm just so tired and I was being lazy so I haven't even did the house chores yet"

"Don't trip on it, just get ya hands ready for all that paperwork you got waiting on you" I chuckle as she playfully pushes my shoulder.

It was silent for a minute as we finished eating but I could feel her staring at me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I chuckle side eyeing her.

"I don't think you understand how much I really love you" She smiles.

"What you love about me so much?" I smirk.

"Everything, I love the drip in your walk, how you turn me on when you talk, nobody makes me feel like you"

"I got you talking ya shit" I cheese.

"I'm glad you harassed me for my number that day at Wal-Mart" She smiles.

"I did not harass you, I was just very persistent"

"You literally flashed your .45 at an old man" She tilts her head with a knowing look.

"Ok maybe there was a little aggressiveness"

"Same difference" She chuckles pecking my lips.